1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Are thongs sexy?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by fade, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Thongs.
    I'm tempted to write a haiku.
    This isn't one, obviously.

Thongs make me feel sexy...for the first 5 minutes of use. They give me confidence and self-assurance... until they creep halfway up my rear. And for the rest of the night, I feel 'contained' as opposed to sexy. So I think I'm more into the idea of just lacy/silky underwear, or even just cute underwear.
    What? Underwear can be cute!
    And as far as panty lines go.. maaaan, I stopped caring about those years ago. I've got too much else going on!

2. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

ROFLMAO

Oh - yes, I like women in thongs, but I agree that thongs + lowrise jeans is a bit trashy.

And I don't find them constricting at all, DR!

3. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Thongs are great, on women.
    Men with thongs are digusting IMO. But if there are males anyone on BoM using them, no offense meant.

One more time: Thongs are GREAT :D

4. Duke Eltan Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

"Are thongs sexy?"
    Is the Pope a catholic?

Regulars just isn´t right.
    And what are you talking about? Ofcourse you wanna see some of the thong, and there´s nothing wrong with getting to see some ass every now and then. Lowrise jeans + thong= hell yeah =)

But as said, some women should be forbidden wearing them.

Ohh, and about panty lines... I dont know about the rest of the fellas here and I´m really sorry if I offend you or make you start caring about them again. But it makes me look away, even if it were Britneys ass I was staring at (yes, I would stare if I saw britneys ass IRL). Makes me think of old fat women in oversized, overused and unwashed panties from 1914. Not a pleasant thought as you might understand.

5. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    All of this puritan stuff. It's all in what you're looking for. Would I want my wife to walk around wearing a thong and low-rise jeans? Of course not, and she doesn't. Do I like it when my wife wears thongs but wears them in such a way that I'm the only one who gets to see them? Of course I do.

However, I think you people saying women running around in low-rise jeans and thongs being trashy are a bit off the mark. So you see some ass - isn't that the point? We're not asking you to take this girl out on a date, or marry her or anything. Take it for it is: EYE CANDY. Sit back and enjoy...

6. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    The underwear is as sexy as the person in it. So, some thongs are sexy, some aren't. I have no objection to a fine looking woman wearing a thong, but I would never wear one myself (butt floss does not appear to be the height of comfort to me and I am all about the comfort when it comes to my underwear).

7. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I personally like the low-rise one, that are like a complete thong, but they aren't like grandma panties.

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It's not eye candy when someone's underwear is jumping out of his jeans. Especially when the jeans slip halfway down the person's ass.

A belt is an easy solution that, surprisingly, doesn't come to anyone's mind. Personally, I believe that wearing trousers without a belt is highly improper in itself.

9. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Chev is my designated driver. He can wag his finger about belts while I'll just take in the view. If she's good looking, I want a good look. It's not like I'm going to do anything about it anyway besides look. Heck, my wife points out the ones that I miss when we're walking together. She understands the base male instincts and has no problem with window shopping, just don't go into the store. (I concur, by the way, so it's not a one way street.)

10. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Actually I always used the saying,

"Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu."

11. chevalier

Media:
    Well, when I see a girl, I don't feel a sudden irresistible urge to steal a look into her trousers or blouse, like some people apparently do.

12. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Look at it this way: do you honestly think a woman wears a thong and hip-hugger jeans because she wants you to look at her feet?

I didn't think so. (Same applies for tight, cleavage-enhancing sweaters.)

So I say look all you want. You're doing exactly what she wants you to do.

13. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    i agree with DR, also its even better for us single people ;)

14. dmc

Media:
    [​IMG] Perfect example: At lunch today, our waitress was wearing some tight, stretchy, black pants with a tight stretchy black top. Guess what happened when she leaned over? The stretchy top stretched up, the stretchy pants stretched down and the black thong was there to see (along with her tattoo). She had a nice tush, it was a nice show, I did not think she was a harlot. She got a nice tip. ;)

15. chevalier

Media:
    Death Rabbit, not always. Some of them are hypocrites. They want to reveal and tempt (they fancy thinking they're tempting), but they play the rape game if you do look. Oh well, but generally you're right, at least so long as cleavage is considered. In case of thong and low cut jeans, they probably don't realise.

Even if they mean to provoke people, the effect on me is contrary. Underwear, and/or half an ass, sticking out of some misfit trousers is deprived of taste and class. If I wanted that sort of show, I would go to a professional full suite striptease. What is she going to prove? Apart from being frowsy? That she's such a badass sex pro'? Throw in a few bucks and you get professional service with health and hygiene certificates and lots of skill. You can do and be done unto whatever you can imagine for another few bucks. And there's full discretion and no complaining if you finish earlier. Sorry, that's life. That's capitalism.

It's a completely different matter to just looking at a pretty girl. Of course I do. I even comment sometimes. Without drooling.

And what do you think the show was for?

16. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

I find it better when my girlfriend wears them in public and allows part of it to be seen. Then if I catch some guy taking a peek I put my arm around her and smirk. Sure that's morally low but a guy has to have some pride now and again...

Besides... *caveman voice* My woman!

17. dmc

Media:
    @ Chev - What do I care what it was for? She was a good waitress and, as a bonus, she looked good. Where's the harm? (For example, I am in Los Angeles, so I am sure she wants to be an actress -- I have no idea whether she has fake breasts, but probably so. They were nice also. Do I care? No. I'm not going there, so it was a nice show. Same thing, different floor.)

18. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm assuming we ARE all talking about underwear-thongs and not those shoes which are called thongs here in Australia but most other countries call flip-flops?

Anyway, definitely sexy as long as those doing the perving find the wearer sexy. One of those 'in the eye of the beholder' things. I mean, I don't find a thong on a stick-thin woman sexy because I don't find that figure sexy, same with a woman who is overly large - just not sexy to me. As long as the woman in question has at least a little bit of flesh to her rather than being a stick or is a little large but not too large, then definitely sexy.

19. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

If I didn't actually know what you mean by "thongs" I would think to myself, "how can footwear be sexy?" (Thongs are called flipflops in the UK I believe and I have no idea for the North American term.)

Depends if you find the person inside the thong sexy or not. Imagine some obese person attempting to wear a thong and then imagine how sexy they look.

It matters that they person is sexy not the thong. (Or is it a G-string?)

20. Dorion Blackstar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Thongs hhhmmm yes I love them on women.Heck I dont even mind seeing them in public.A little flesh never hurt anyone.

Speaking of thongs where did my wife get off too hhmmm..

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.