1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Saddest movie?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Faerus Stoneslammer, May 12, 2002.

1. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Hmm, well, with braveheart i was cheering because it was the end of that hollywood remake, lets change history peice of crap, and with titantic, well i think that leonardo dicaprio has a head like a brussel sprout and was wishing he really was dying that way.
    I would have to say possibly One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest becase it is a truly touching ending, or Excalibur, when Arthur recieves Excalibur from Guenivere near the end because of the dialogue.

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    (SAD)
    ummm...Escape From Sarieabo. I can't spell it, but its about the Holocaust.

(FUNNY)
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail!!! I never laughed so hard in my life, my cheeks hurt, and my eyes were pouring like water falls! :rolling:

[This message has been edited by Kitrax (edited June 01, 2002).]

3. DemoGorgon Guest

Well, Ive never cried at a movie, but some sad ones were:
    Green Mile
    Patch Adams
    And this really old movie i saw in a history of film class at school called "La Strada" or something like that.

4. Titanic of course:(:(:wail::cry::cry::(

5. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Episode II: Attack of the Clones. I cried all the way through...

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Just saw Snow Dogs today. When he was flying off and looked back and the girl he was leaving behind was just standing there it was quite sad :(

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Snow Dogs?!?!?!
    **cough** **LAME!!!** **cough** I don't think any 'kiddie' movies could ever be sad...or funny! :rolling:

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] On the lame point i'd have to agree but since i was with my g/f i don't remember much of the movie ;)

[Edit] Sticking to topic, there are some saddish parts in 7th Sword (i think that's what it's called - it's about this group of norsemen/viking/barbarians who are asked to go and help defend this village from a demonic foe. However only 6 go from the norsemen and the 7th is this arab who was travelling with them for a little time. Anyone comfirm the title?)

[This message has been edited by Lazy Bonzo (edited June 02, 2002).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.