1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Teletubbies Vs Tweenies

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Lazy Bonzo, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

You can whatch that stuff you don't sleep one whole night because you are so out of it. I've never heard of the tweenies though. You know just the other night I didn't sleep. So the next morning I watched Dora The Explorer I learned a few things. Here they are remember I did not sleep so I was pretty out of it.

1 Some monkeys do talk
    2 Say backpack alot and sing a song about a map and you have a kids tve show.
    3 Dora and her talking monkey are blind they never see anything so they ask you to find stuff for the.
    4 If you yell swiper no swiping 3 times he will not swipe.
    5 I can learn spainsh watching an American kids show.
    6 When she asks you what was your favorite part of the adventure and she waits for an answer she looks like she hasn't slept all night either because she is pretty out of it.

Those are things I learned while whatching Dora The Explorer.

2. soapy cuts Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Yes, I agree with you Phsyco, whoever you are, because its not like would know you or anything. I figured out that most little kid shows were made by 25 year old, drug addicts. I mean it shows in the show. Like Scooby Doo. Only people who are high would act like that. I think that's why so many kids to drugs these days. They watch their little kid shows and think it's alright. Don't do drugs

3. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    AAARGH!

After a hard days work, I searched the net and was looking for some relaxation at SP. Everything went fine until..... I found the Teletubbies/Tweenies poll!

NNnnnngggghhjjaAAAGH! I work in a toystore!

4. Keraptisdm Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Hey Bonzo, I agree with you that this is a great topic. I've been :lol: at the responses.
    You forced me to look up Tweenies on the net, and guess what? I've never seen them before here in the U.S.of A. :p
    But we won't use this as an open forum to abuse you. :D
    And I STILL think you spend too much time watching TV, even if it is "educational". Your favorite Teletubbie isn't the purple one, is it? :lol:

[ August 14, 2002, 19:59: Message edited by: Keraptisdm ]

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Lazy Bonzo ... just say "NO" to drugs man ... really!

:grin:

6. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yes Bonzo, PLEASE say no to drugs.

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Mathetais and Jackfunk - i don't do drugs.

I haven't watched either the tubbies or the tweenies for over 3 months. i just started this topic because i was in an arguement with a friend over which was better. BTW the arguement ended with the tubbies winning by a very small lead. Yay :grin:

8. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

TELETUBBIES!
    They RULE!
    Especially that song...
    Hatt, hatt hatt hatt, hatt, hatt hatt hatt hatt...
    aso.
    This is the Swedish version though. My cousin who is 1 year LOVES it. She can sing it herself!
    *proud*
    and oh. I have seen that other program once. But just for a couple o minutes. Hate it! Burn it! Kill them! :evil:

9. Lady Loulex Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I think they're both total and utter rubbish and anyone who watches them and are over the age of 2 are either aliens or they're mentally ill! :alien:

10. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] They finally stopped making teletubbies (at least that's what I heard). That's one giant relief for all us who hate this shows :p :evil: :grin: . Has anyone made a poll to see how many of us actually hate these shows?

11. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

How can they stop making Teletubbies? How will students cope after a night out?

12. xlMacStroudlx Banned

The tweenise is soooooooooomuch better,

Given Milo dances like a girl, but the theme tu rocks (ima gonna download it)

Im bella,Im Milo, Im Fizz, and Im jake...Im doodles

Doodles is cool too, where else do you get a red dog with yellowy spots/stripes!?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.