1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: What girl would you want for your valentine?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Newfie, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Heh, yeah, I would have chosen Kiera Knightley or Scarlett Johansson.

2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Krikey - can't believe I'm the ONLY one who voted for Tyra Banks so far. Damn. :nuts:

3. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

My current GF is enough for me :grin: (I wouldn't dare to say sth different)

4. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

@DR: I would prefer Aria Giovani...

But I already have one, beside me :love:

[ January 31, 2006, 08:30: Message edited by: Sydax ]

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Newfie, you should have put an "other" option.

I guess my choice would be my husband because he'd be pretty pissed at me if I hung out with some attractive woman on valentines day instead of with him and the kids.

I chose Angelina Jolie because I think she's pretty cool and makes a much better couple with Brad. The other chick was just cotton candy and boring as hell. I should have read the options a little better. I didn't realize Salma Hayek was one of the choices. I would have chosen her. I guess the reason for my hasty choice was curiosity about the poll results and not an honest interest in choosing the "woman of my choice".

6. Newfie Banned

Yeah, Dragonfly, good point. I didn't know eveyone was so choosy on their selection. I don't think anyone of us answering this poll would turn down any of these girls for Valentine's Day but people still find a way to complain.

Hey guys, even if your girl is not there, try to lower your standards and pick one. LOL.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I had to go with Brook Burke because my fiance told me that if I ever wanted a "real" 3-some, it would have to be with Brook Burke. Aperently my fiance has a crush on her. :love:

I'd prefer Elisha Cuthbert because she's *way* hotter than 90% of the women on the list, and she's younger too. A lot of the women listed are between 30 and 40+ years old... :eek: :rolling:

8. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I am more than happy with my partner thank you very much, but for the sake of picking someone famous I choose Monica Bellucci.

If you want to see an example of natural beauty, then type 'Kareena Kapoor' into google image search (don't worry, it should be safe). She makes a nice change from those generic Hollywood blondes.

Newfie and Barmy Army, I am concerned that you still find Pamela Anderson attractive :eek: I have seen better looking dinner ladies.

[ January 31, 2006, 09:37: Message edited by: Cúchulainn ]

9. Newfie Banned

No, Pamela is not attractive: she was just the number one pinup girl in the world. I don't find her as hot as some, but as I figured, there are those who do. Hey, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, even if Crackers was her dog.

[ January 31, 2006, 11:03: Message edited by: Newfie ]

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    uh, DR... do I owe you thanks or a proper slap across the cheek? ;)

11. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Well since I'm a girl and I assume you mean it in an 'I-want-to-invite-them-to-dinner-so-I-can-sleep-with-them' manner I'll pick a man.

:love: Patrick Stewart :yum:

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

A list that long and no Elisha Cuthbert?? :mad:

Didn't everyone see my rant in the sensorium? :rolleyes:

I'll take Kate Beckinsale as a sub, but only because I don't wat to have to eat dinner alone :p

13. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Like Cúchulainn, I chose Monica Bellucci.

But actually the woman I'd like to take out for a valentine isn't even on the list. For celebrities, I'd like Audrey Tautou, but for RL I'd take this amazing woman I've met, with whom I seem to have tons in common.

I think I'm in :love: and falling for someone's too easy...but she sure is something...

14. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I am amazed that Béatrice Dalle and Penélope Cruz are not on the list, though Penélope is a little too thin for my taste.

15. khazadman Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Brooke Burke and the blonde Jenny McCarthy! Now that would be one hell of a Valentines day

16. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

If I have to chose someone other than my girlfriend it's Keira Knightley.

17. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Oh, don;t get me wrong, I don't find her all that attractive, certainly not in the same league as Lucy Pinder or Michelle Marsh. But, she's a ****ing slapper, she'd let you do anything :lol: .

Most good looking is Keira Knightley without a doubt. Most sexy is Lucy Pinder.

18. Svyatoslav Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

None of them are particularly attractive to me. I would take Izabella Scorupco any day over all of them together.
    Plus, some are flat out unattractive/ugly. Tyra Banks, Ashley Judd, Eva Longoria, Sandra Bullock, Salma Hayek, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey. Urgh! Nasty nasty!
    By the way, some I did not even know, so I had to make a small research about them before.

19. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Svy, honest question not meant to cause any offence... are you a homosexual?

20. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    Wow, no Viconia? No Aerie? No Jahe... nevermind on that one. I was expecting the ultimate list of gaming girls here. Oh well, my girlfriend is way better than any of them, she loves to watch me play RPGs! Is that cool or what? She doesn't even complain about me not letting her play, she just wants to watch the action!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.