1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hey, I'm curious.
    What is a cgi?
    I noticed the extension.

How is this different from .htm?

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Very, very, very simplified: imagine html pages as documents and cgi pages as programs. You can't effect anything on a html page you load, but you can run a cgi page (script) and either fill a form with it (for the guestbook), or post topics and the like here on the boards.

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Never Ever get in bettween any ones love life! Let them tell you nothing! Nothing! It brings nothing but shity trouble! I made the mistake thinking I was doing something good by listening and now I'm in over my head!

Something very bad is going to happen.

I can feel it.

4. RUN!!

Run for the HILLS!

5. frobo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] YES! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

but, which ones?!?
    -CJ

6. Whichever ones are nearest...Rockies, perhaps...

7. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

You should run for the South Hill.

8. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Why are we running?

9. We are running from the bad thing you know is going to happen.

10. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] I'm in a chess tournement and if I win one more I am guranteed money. I'm going all the way wish me luck.
    Any one else chess players?
    Are you good?

11. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Woohooo!!! My boys only school is playing the local girls only school at water polo in a couple of weeks time, and I'm in my school's waterpolo team :D :heh: :happy: :D

12. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Running sucks. Cant I just drive to the hills?

13. void Guest

I'm posting this purely to boost my post count, I'M SICK OF MY UGLY XVART AVATAR!!!

14. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

But, xvarts are kinda cute. They look like tall angry smurfs. :roll:

15. Eze&Sharkie Guest

And you think that i dont hate my STUPID AVATAR?!?!

I hate it. Post more.

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I don't know where you got the idea that spamming here just to get your post count up is allowed. You're allowed to post random babbling, yes, but not just a note saying you're posting just to get your post count up. Go read the rules.

Or buy something through Amazon on SP or donate a couple of bucks and you'll get a custom avatar.

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited March 09, 2002).]

17. Eze&Sharkie Guest

Sorry. For the rules, i have read them some five times now im going to read more. BTW,i and my mother going to watch Oceans Eleven today.

Eze&Sharkie
    (Again,were SORRY)

18. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] I like my watcher. It looks as if i'm a newbie. And that's what i am.
    Can`t even understand your language :).

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] It's not the avatar that matters it's the person inside.

Whats a humanitarian?

20. Silverblade Guest

A humanitarian is a person working for the welfare of all human beings (by reducing suffering, reforming laws about punishment, etc.)

[This message has been edited by Silverblade (edited March 09, 2002).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.