1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I'm still hyper and :D from the party i went to at the weekend. But now i'm really tired and acheing quite a bit from bouncing on the trampoline that was there, i also fell off it when i was a lil pissed. Ok this is me finished typing junk for this post.

2. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

You're right Sprite! (rhyme :))
    My dad's in the Air Force. I wouldn't say Borden is "nice" though, but it's tolerable.
    The camping's nice too, unless you get an unwelcome visitor, like a raccoon.....or a bear. :grin:

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

I got back from camping today. Wow their were tons of hot girls. But I didnt talk to any :(

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

My ToB CD is broken... no, no, no, no, no......

I am dying. No ToB. AAARGH!

:mad::mad::flaming::cry::cry:

The only thing that makes me feel better is that I am going to buy the Harry Potter DVD today.

Ara
    (Elbow-length gloves are a fashion statemnt)

5. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Harry Potter? hmm...

I watched Lord of the Rings for the 5th time yesterday... this time not in cinema but on my own 19" screen :)

6. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

You guys have it out for DVD and Video?

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Yeah, I saw it with my own eyes, sitting there on the self. I need it, and I need it BAD.

Ara
    (COmpletely in love with an imaginary character.... can we say loser "P )

8. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Well R2D2 is good looking, smart and headstrong so I don't blame you Arabwel

9. Arabwel

Media:
    I am thinking more on the lines of Count Dooku, but in the HP DVD there will be Snape :)

Ara
    (Besnaped is the word)

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Let's see how the gemification worked. I can hear the masses screaming now... :D

11. Eze&Sharkie Guest

Yippeee!!Two days and the revelation comes. I mean like the last day of school. And parents are going to Paris in Friday and coming back in Monday.:DI discovered my Sailor Moon and Neopets obsession lately. No,i DONT like Neopets,but yesterday i went and played like 2 hours until my eyes were big as saucers and my father threatened to kill me.Well,the last one wasnt exactly true. I am going to see Star Wars in next Tuesday i think. :D Bye,now.*is dragged away by men in white coats*

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Woohoo! 3 days till the end of half term :D

Hmm i'm not sure on my feeling bout the gems as of yet. I don't hate them but i'm not sure if they'll grow on me like the avataars did. My gems are pretty though hehe :grin:

13. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

Why do we all have to go gem seaching now? It's cool and all, but I kind of liked the avataars. They stood out and everyone was different. Now most of us who can't get a custom avataar all look alike, not completly, but pretty close. And how do you get more gems? I only have three and others have about ten.

14. C'Jakob Guest

I wonder which gem I am. I think I'm a Ziose gem. Am I a Ziose gem? Or am I a pseudo-Ziose gem who really thinks he's a real Ziose gem? Maybe I'm just some crazy dude locked up in a mental institution under the delusion that he (or she) is a Ziose gem. But I think I really am a Ziose gem. The ones worth 52 or so gold pieces.

15. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

I hate gems. I'm worth more then what every this gem is worth.

I have finalies next week:help:

16. DRSW, if you hate the gems so much, donate to SP, then you wont have to worry about it.

Besides, the gems are Tals sublimial message system to get more people to donate money.

17. total Guest

I dont think that he would do such a thing. I think that it was good idea but it seems that some people dont agree and everybody agreed with avatars, so my point is to change it back. Or change it to something else. My reason of disliking is that some games are simmilar and even if there were only 30 avatars, it was more, hm, collorfull?

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Do you really think I had wasted so much time on this just to revert back to avatars? Not bloody likely.

Obviously people got used to the avatars, and it's in people's nature to oppose change at first, until they get used to it. But you will get used it.

And if you'd read the FAQ, which has all the updated info about the gem system, you'd see that if you hold your mouse cursor over the gem it'll display the gem's name.

19. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] :lol:

Tal- maybe you should post that last comment in every topic so that everyone gets the message. :evil:

20. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

But it makes me feel so low, I only have 3 gems, most have a good amount more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.