1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aziraphale Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I work voluntary at a vets. I've seen someone hang on to their pet too long, you know when it's better to put the animal down.

:( it doesn't make up for the loss but at least they aren't suffering.

You made the right choice Stefanina.

2. Sirdan Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Well, I am happy 8people :lol:

I just got a custom avatar ;)

3. C'Jakob Guest

So that's what the Slayer avatar looks like.

Now I need to know what the Elder Orb looks like.

Then my life's questions can be answered, and I can die peacefully.

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'm a demi-god! I'm a demi-god! heehee! :evil:

Orbs of power here i come!

Note: any ideas what else i can count down?

5. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Thanks, guys. My brain knows I did the right thing, even if my gut doesn't believe it. And on top of that, my boyfriend broke up with me today, very nastily. To be truthful, I probably was just as nasty, but my memory's pretty fogged right now. I don't even feel like killing things in BG2.

[This message has been edited by Stefanina (edited July 25, 2002).]

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Always follow the gut instinct. It leads to greater happiness knowing what your body wants/requires. Your gut instinct was probably to let your cat have peace but your heart wouldn't yeild or found it hard to yield to such ... love for an animal ... I mean well in this post and just use it as advice or something. Its just my point of view. Thank you.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Wohooo! Tomorrow I will go to RopeCOn, yay, yay, yay!

On a different, not-yay note, I managed to crash with my bicycle yesterday... now my left elbow is black and blue and I have a massive road rash in my forearm... ouch.

Onyet another note, I have once again foregoine sleep infavor of playing... solitaire. I'm desperate.

It has to be a sign of serious sign of computergamecheatholicism when you start to wonder if there are any cheats in solitaire...

Ara
    (Your friendly neighbourhood spammerwoman )

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Stefania, my condolences :sosad: that exactly happened to my cat too, after 16 years so I know how you must feel :( however, that's the way of things. At some point the time is over.
    Since a cat only has one liver and one kidney you cannot cure the failure or compensate for it. Having seen my cat suffering I know that putting her to sleep then was the right choice. The alternative would haver been her dying slowly in a remote place - cats withdraw when really sick.

A tip that worked for me: Two months later I went to the animal home and cose a totally different looking cat - a tigered tomcat with a totally different temper. IMO every house needs a good ghost like a cat :heh:

9. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Stefania, tough week. I hope that you find some joy soon.

Peace.

10. Atreides Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Wow! is everyone having a bad week? and here I thought it was me. Stefanina, sory to hear about your cat. Atreides offers his condolences and has this to say:
    You did the right thing.
    Anyway, I better get back to packing now, my lease for this apartment expires next Wednesday and the management out here is hell-bent on screwing me over any way they can.

11. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

/me comforts Stefania
    /me congratulates Sniper

I have lots of room on my computer now but i cant install BG2, BG2:tob, IWD, BG because when i only had 2 gb i leant them all to a friend and he still hasnt given them back after 4 and a half months :(

On the good side of my life i have the flat to myself tomorrow and my girlfriends coming round :grin::grin::grin:

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I have to go on holiday and I don't want to

Everyone seems to have something to do that they enjoy and don't seem to worry about anything

Me, I have nothing to do, bored all day, the most exciting that has happened is saving a robin that got chased into a wire fence after MooMoo and Lucky went for it and am worrying about... things

13. Sir Lavonen Guest

[​IMG] Wee. I'm not the only one totally bored. Huuray.
    I've had absolutely nothing to do for a couple weeks now and if I don't get a new game (or book, movie, guitar, ANYTHING!!!:help:)soon I'll burn down my house just to have somthing to do!

14. Gurtha a'coia Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Oh, I know what is being bored. I’m sending this from my job. I do not have anything else to do and it has been this way for a while. I cannot burn my house, I’m not even in the same city, but maybe I can find something else to burn . . . like those bananas over here. What?!? How come they aren’t flammable. Oh well, I’ll have to find something else.

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I wonder if Belgium is the only country where kids (15/16 and older) work during the summer holiday (well, most of them). I don't have time to be bored: work, NWN, tennis, SP, going out...

16. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

I've been working since I was 14.

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm gonna get work with computers ASAP

Hopefully I'll start at Lionhead or somewhere simular in England near the south if poss before starting my own Company

Ahh dreams

Better happen or somone is gonna get a broken neck and I'll start a life of crime :lol:

18. I'm having women trouble. :(

But my new desk is kool! :bigeyes:

19. 8people

Media:
    Is it me or do men have really bad memories?

20. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

It's not just you 8people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.