1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My mother wouldn't let me get a job while I was in school. She thought my schoolwork and childhood were more important. 12 years later, I can't say I blame her. I did do babysitting and stuff, and one of my regulars was a neurosurgeon and his wife, who was a nurse, so I was never without pocket money when I really wanted something.

Things are still not going well with the ex. He came over today and picked more fights with me. I'm dreading tomorrow.

2. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    My mother badly wanted me to have a job (probably because she thinks I'm incredibily lazy. I'm not, I'm just hyperefficient:D) because in the real word you have to work, and it's good for my personality bla bla bla... . But I do like my current job, so it's not so bad after all.

3. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Hi, just popping by to say I am alive :)
    I am off another month.

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Stefanina, have you any family members or friends that are willing to actively support you against your ex? as in make sure that he doesn't cause any ... er physical harm? Why does he still come around?

5. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Uytuun, lots of kids that age work durning the summer.

I got to ride a jet ski today! To much fun!

6. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Uytuun, lots of kids that age work durning the summer.

I got to ride a jet ski today! To much fun!

Edit: This is what happens kids when you dont look to see if thiers more then one page to a topic and post on something very old. This is ego in action. Sorry about the extra crapy post every one!

[This message has been edited by DragonRider SkyWard (edited July 27, 2002).]

7. Stefanina Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    My ex isn't stupid, if he hurt me, his own friends would kick him from here to the Underdark for it, never mind my friends. but I politely reminded him that I know his full name, his DOB, his social security # and his parents' names and telephone#. He's calmed down a lot now, funny enough.

8. Eze&Sharkie Guest

[​IMG] Hey, people, have you noticed THAT THE AVATARS, PORTRAITS AND GEMS ARE GONE???
    Tal, please tell me, that it is a joke.

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  10. Man!Is everyone having the same kind of a week I'm having?

I got many roblems too.I gotta go and find my sick cat.Some F**KER took him without knowledge of his peril.Know to track the litte idiot down and get my cat back.

Also I am having friend problems.One of my friends (a girl) who comes around was asked the most stupid question by my little sis.My sis didn't really know better but I am sure that she is trying to sistematicly destroy my life.Anyway the question was:Why do you come around so much?Do you like my big bro?

Unfortunatly when I walked in I asked if she would like to play me in knight and merchands.She just ran out furious and now she doesn't want to return my calls.I even went to her place and she just tells me to go away!

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!What do I do know???

[This message has been edited by Padine the Paladin (edited July 27, 2002).]

11. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Padine, why are you her friend anyway? If she can't accept that your sister said that and not you, and are still made at you, then why bother. Obviously she doesn't know better.

My brother is a f*ckin pervert and when my friends come over and see his perverted self, then don't get mad at me and storm out of my house.

And if ever get one thing to say to her, tell her it's not your fault.

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Hows your brother a pervert S Goddess?

Paintballing rocks!! :)

13. SC Gems: 23/31

Sniper, I doubt painballing rocks when you get hit *over there*.

And my brother is a pervert because he does unmentionable things.

14. Stefanina Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    I wish you the best of luck with your cat, Padine, as someone who recently had to put a very sick cat to sleep last week.

As for your friend, how old is she? She sounds like a young teenager, and very insecure. Personal opinion is that she thinks you had your sister ask that question so you could find out if she was interested in you. I may be wrong, but that's my first guess. Now, what to do about it, there isn't much you can do. Remian friendly, but keep your distance. When she calms down, she may come round.

Things are looking up for me. My ex and I spent the afternoon together due to an earlier appointment on an obligation for an event we're holding, and we were botha lot calmer. He agreed we need to separate for a while to take care of personal problems. We may get back together, we may not, who knows. But we're not at each others' throats anymore.

15. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] What an evil morning. Generally I need a cup of coffee and 30 minutes of silence and peace before I am able to face RL :coffee: so I woke up at nine-ish and as usual I staggerd to the kitchen to get my coffee. My bro turns on the vacuum cleaner on full power :eek: , driving me out of the kitchen in panic - I escape to the living room - where my sis just decides that it's a great place to dry her hair :eek: escape back upstairs only to hear my mom filling the watering can - as it seems with a waterfall, Niagara size :eek:

I decided withdrawal back into my bed, under my pillow. Get up early is bad but it's great compared to be the last getting awake :eek:

[ July 28, 2002, 20:44: Message edited by: Ragusa ]

16. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] What's up Noble Angel? I'm just popping in too. Two more weeks of camp and then a week off before more school.

Btw, middle school kids are a strange breed. I don't remember being *that* strange in middle school.

17. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

*sigh*

It's depressing how little time I have left before school starts. Summer goes by so quickly.

*double sigh*

18. Veldrin

Veldrin We'll ride the spiral to the end Veteran

[​IMG] The boards have changed a lot since last time I posted

19. SC Gems: 23/31

You always enter the chatroom, but you don't go on the boards?! Weird. Ah well...

One month of freedom left!!! Where has July gone?!

I got my parents out of the house. Their anniversary today, so I might as well kick them out of the house for such a special occasion. I mean really, I bet they wouldn't be out tonight if it wasn't for me.

20. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Paintballing rocks anyway! even if i am hit *over there* ... all that does is give me more incentive to paralyze them *over there* ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.