1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Hooray! My women troubles are resolved! And I've still got my kool new desk! :bigeyes:

2. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hm... I think next year will be a very singlesome year. I will know all the grade 8s, and if I ever wanted to go out with one I'd've went with them last year, and it's a natural instinct to hate all the immature grade 7s with their beanie babies.

EDIT: Not to mention the ugly girls wear all these slutty clothes just to get guys(not gonna happen).

[ August 01, 2002, 15:51: Message edited by: S Goddess ]

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Okay Goddess, that's the rigth spirit... Don't start with boys until you are tired of living :)

4. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] hmm, not that I'm sooooo bored but I actually feel like spamming some more nonsense ... right here .... :roll: :spin: :xx: :heh: :square:

:wave:

[ August 01, 2002, 17:43: Message edited by: Ragusa ]

5. Sirdan Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Ragusa spamming is not good :evil: :D ;)

6. Ragusa

Media:
    [​IMG] Spamming is good! For my wordcount for example ... be glad that the fixed custom avatar and the protrait have taken some pressure away from me ... otherwise I would have been caught in the endless loop of spamming and level-up to a new avatar ... I wouldn't have had a life anymore :1eye:

7. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

My story update....---since my dad *just* reinstalled Microsoft Word on my computer, and since for the past month there has been NO writing program on this computer, I can FINALLY start writing about my not-so-valiant fight with Firkraag....

Oh yeah, and my dad recently bought a (relatively) new computer and guess what, I can actually play BG2 at MY house now!! Woohoo! (Ever since I bought BG2, I could only play it at my Grandma's house, and I only go to her house a few times a year...this explains why I've yet to beat the game)

8. Sirdan Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] no Ragusa spamming is not good. I insist :shame: :nono:

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Sirdan, spamming is a healthy activity. You move your brains when you think up ways of spamming, then you write and the you click with a mouse, it all burns calories and that is good. : )

P.S. Britney Spears SUCKS.

P.P.S. I have an unhealthy addiction to SP.

Ezellohar Shark, hating Bitchney Spears and proud of it. Stage Out!

*GRINS*

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Hooray! :love: :love:

I love summer! :love: :love:

11. SC Gems: 23/31

*Kicks Sir Yerril*. Shut up, some of us suffer.

Who *doesn't* hate B.S.?!

12. Ragusa

Media:
    Tomorrow I'll go to Aachen and help a friend to deal with his evil landlord in an evil and cunning psy-op :evil:
    That also includes eating a great pide with lamb meat and getting drunk afterwards ;)

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Go S_Goddess go! Go show those tweeny girls in your year who is with a 17 year old guy in the chatrooms! :D :D

On another note: BS is ... okay on looks but her voice is just ... well ... it sounds like something out of seseme street.

14. SC Gems: 23/31

If I told them, the'd look at me disapprovingly, considering how much I told everyone about Melissa going out with a 15 year old. I'll have the joy to myself. :grin: I'm also reknown for being single.

Her voice is computerized. But I must admit, she has done a good job with her coverup, unlike Melissa Joan Hart with all her pimples... *shudders*.

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Out of interest, is it customary for 12/13 year olds to date each other? Just wondering. I mean over here in England, we only really start liking each other in year 9 ... or 14 years old kind. My first girlfriend was when i was 14 so i soughta fit in the local average there...

16. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I think I'm running out of stuff to post on SP. Posting just doesnt offer the rush any more. I wonder if I go cold turkey from SP will it be fun again?

17. Ragusa

Media:
    Maybe a release of IWD-2 will cure that better ...

18. Keraptisdm Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Thanks for posting this discussion topic, Taluntain. It is interesting reading the various perspectives of the members.
    I can't fathom being bored. Married, with 8 year old son, dog, house, active in church and community, Civil War reenactor, BG, BGII and IWD. "We do more by 9:00 a.m. than most people do all day." Wish I had summers off again!
    :roll:

19. SC Gems: 23/31

Yes, you wouldn't think twice about who's going out with who. In fact, I think all my friends have been dating with someone at least once... The "popular" people.

20. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

so sniper's a dating conformist...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.