1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Sniper, most of the people in my year didn't start till year 10 - including me. ;) :love:

I just looooove summer :love: :love: ..... :D

2. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Sir Yerril, for the sake of me, shut the hell up about summer. Unless you are telling me you love summer because it's my b-day in 41 days... :evil:

EDIT: Birthday list.

(CDs)
    Ja Rule - Rule 3:36
    Jenifer Lopez - J to tha L-O!; the Remixes
    Genuwine - Genuwine - The Bachelur
    Ja Rule - Venni Vetti Vecci
    Methodman & Redman - Blackout
    Ludacris - Word of Mouf
    Jagged Edge - Jagged Little Thrill
    Missy Elliot - So Addictive
    Ludacris - Back for the First Time
    Genuwine - The Life
    P. Diddy & the Bad Boy Family - We Made the Remix
    Avant - Ecstasy
    112 - 112
    Nelly - Country Grammar
    Outkast - Stankonia
    Methodman - Tical
    Daft Punk - Aerodynamics
    K-Os - Exit
    Methodman & Redman - The Show
    Jagged Edge - A Jagged Era
    Ashanti - Ashanti
    Blink 182 - Take off Your Pants and Jacket
    Sum 41 - All Killer no Filler

I hope I'm not asking *too* much... :grin:

[ August 02, 2002, 20:53: Message edited by: S Goddess ]

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Nah thats not that many Cds, Why, only last week I ordered several thousand CDs for myself ... :D

Aye, I am an Analyser God. I find it an interest to look at statistics etc.

4. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Sum 41 is only so good to listen to for so long. The first few songs are good then the cd ends(and begins) with at santain like song and it's no fun after a while.

Blink 182, Take off you pants and jacket.....what one do you want. I mean you wont know what version you get intill you open up the cd case but who's version do you want?

5. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] :bang: :bang:
    Damn but little sisters suck. I found ou the true reason. My little sister "forgot" o so conviniently to tell me that my friend said yes and my sister (The little b*tch) said that I make fun of her behind her back and that I wish that she would stop coming over.

Now my friend has stopped coming over, she doesn't reply to the 1,000,000 calls that I've send and she wont talk to me anywere.

Help!!! Wat must I do?

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

er... give up

7. Sirdan Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Commit suicide? :p :D

8. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

WTF?!?!?!

She just e-mailed me and arranged a date with me?????

WTF!?!?!? :bang: :bang:

A girls way of thinking is not understandable to me.

By the way I checked my dictionary and I didn't fimd the word quit/give up/fail! What does it mean???

[ August 03, 2002, 13:59: Message edited by: Padine the Paladin ]

9. Sirdan Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Buy another dictionary :evil: :D :p

10. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Maybe she is planing on killing you on that date? :p :evil:
    A woman's mind is dangerous and unpredictable you know....

[ August 03, 2002, 15:15: Message edited by: Fallen Paladin ]

11. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Do you feel the lurrv in this room people :love: !!??...
    Come on...give your old pal Layrex a hug! :D :thumb:

12. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Has anyone seen the Ali G Movie, In Da House?

13. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Yeah...... great movie!

14. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I use the expression "parental units" all the time (although I won't do it here now that I know Tal finds it disturbing). It comes from that old Saturday Night Live sketch, "The Coneheads". They are a family of space aliens trying to live as normal suburban Americans. They talk and act strangely, a bit like robots indeed Tal, and their kids refer to them as "the Parental Units". I love the Coneheads because whenever anyone notices their behaviour is weird by human standards, they can explain it away by saying "We are from France!". :)

15. Sirdan Gems: 7/31

/me hugs Z-Layrex

/me leaves after having hugged Z-Layrex

You asked for it ;) :p

16. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

Got another dictionary. No answer to quit.
    Got tricked. Now I'm hummiliated.
    Got pissed. Now my friends trying to become friends again but I'm gonna play my cards right and make hery girl friend since I like her.

Haha! I'm a real manipulative, snaky guy.

17. Sirdan Gems: 7/31

Get another one. :p :D :evil: ;)

18. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Here is a tip: Buy an English dictionary!!! That might actually help.

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] This is my post. The subject of this post is .................. RAISINS!

Yes raisins the fruit, dried grapes to be more precise, that Xaelifer "The Lecturer" loves to hate, and the rest of us hate to love.

The story of the raisin is a curious one. One day when whatever mysterious force created the world (aka the creator of the universe) was sitting down to play a game of Pong (at the local arcade), he realised that he was in fact bored. So he* snatched the ball out of pong (seriously damaging the arcade machine's screen as he did so) and tried to make it more fun.

First he tried juggling with it, but with only one 'ball' this did not sustain his interest for very long. Then he decided to throw it up in the air and catch it. This kept him amused for sometime until he mis-timed one particular fateful catch and the white ball landed in some black tar. Where it became black (or possibly brown depending on how you look at the universe and your own nose hair) and shrivelled. Seeing this he thought about crying (to try to wash the tar away, he did not believe in wasting tears - they were rationed at this time).

He racked his brains for inspiration and decided that the best thing to do would be to see if this new shrivelled black/brown tar covered ,ex-white, ball was more fun now that it was shrivelled and covered in black/brown tar. He ate it and then spat it out proclaiming "this doth taste horrible!" He then returned to the arcade where they had just replaced the pong game he had broken. And that is the story of why the creator of the universe lives in an arcade playing pong for all eternity and never getting bored for if he does he knows that it will taste worse next time.

Ok i seem to have digressed. The real story behind raisins is that they are trans-dimensional inter-galactic beings from another dimension where although the people were happy they had to design a super computer called "Shallow Thought" to find out the ultimate answer to life the universe and what next weeks lottery numbers will be. Although the computer had no problem with the first two the last prompted it to explode. As it did so it turned all the inhabitants of this dimension into raisins and catapulted them across the inter-dimensional tissue (not kleenex!) and onto Earth. Where they colonised and then found a use for themselves by being eaten by the local ape descendant life-forms.

The End.

"The Raisin King is Dead!
    Long live the Raisin King!"

*i use he because otherwise i'd have to keep typing he/she/it and that's just too much effort for someone like me :grin:

[Edit] Yes i am insane :p

[ August 03, 2002, 23:26: Message edited by: Lazy Bonzo ]

20. Herf Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

:D That guy looks like he's about to go crazy and kill everyone with a shotgun...

:eek: This one looks stoned...

:hippy: My self portrait! At last...

:holy: The parents...

:nono: The real parents...

:wave: The girlfriend...

:coffee: The brother...

:bang: The moderator...

That's me for today and my first Babbling post in three Random Babbling topics. Blame it on Aziraphael!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.