1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Kit, when you pass-out you sleep funny. When you sleep funny your back hurts and you pinch nerves.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I opened this up about ten minutes ago and can't remember why :(

[edit]

Ooh! I remember! I woke up once with a torn ligament in my neck :)

That was painful.

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  3. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Goodness gracious me 8! All by itself? :eek:

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] yup, was on the morning of my two A level exams as well, last day of them! One of them I still got highest mark in the year, unfortunately the other I got second lowest, lol.

had to be taped up for days to give it a chance to heal. Still have trouble and this was two years ago.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    [insert irrelevant comments here]

Here, I've the done my bod (babbling of the day) you see I have got a job interview and I also have got to do a lot of stuff today, I don't know if I will post again today. So, good babble folks good babble...

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, i didn;t break anything during the night but I did wake up unable to breathe through my nose and hacking up bits of lung :(

THerefore today's agenda? Rest, hot tea, more rest, more hot tea...

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Good luck with that.

8. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i just found out how much medical insurance for my wife and me will cost. $96 a week. isn't that terrible? i guess when you work for a smaller shop, you have to get used to things like that. i really like the job,tho. better than i've liked a job in years.i might put up with the high cost

9. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    It feels good to type on a familiar keyboard.

/me spins around on the computer chair

I love this chair... but now the room is spinning... :rolling:

360 degrees babbling. Fun.

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Medical advice from Dr. Splunge - when pieces of internal organs start to be expelled from your mouth, it's time to see a doctor. Unless, of course, the organs originally belonged to someone else, in which case you might have other issues. :p

11. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'd agree with Dr. Splunge if he didn't sound so eerily much like VG Cats' Dr. Hobo (read second to last panel).

ION, I should really do something else than browse the internet, I got awfully much time on my hands otherwise. Maybe finally record some of my compositions? Finish some games? Build some abs? Hmm...

12. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Exams on birthdays aren't really all that fun. Still, it seemed to go well.

I'm not especially against it- indeed, I think the idea is very nice.

On the other hand, I find it a bit too innocent. Relying on people to be basically altruistic at heart seems overly hopeful considering we can see, read and experience acts that most definitely are not everyday. Even if we accept as true that it is the state that has affected our moral judgements, it is now too late for the damage has been done.

Anyways, this is going off at quite a philosophical tangent, so I'll leave it there.

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:

My guess is that every exam is on someones's birthday. Now if you are referring to your own birthday then happy birthday.

14. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Who's being a smart-ass now? :p

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well, I was referring to the second (and thank you), but my statement generally holds true for the first as well. Exams are not often fun, regardless of which day they are held on.

16. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    I'll drink to that.

And Happy birthday, Decados.:)

17. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Have to go to bed - and have to wait to play Macreadys new Easytutu + Hard Time mod till tomorrow :p

18. Splunge

Media:
    Forgot to say Happy Birthday, Decados!

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I never thought I'd get bored when the only thing I could do is play games on my computer...

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I saw the coolest video on the news tonight. It was from a class that teaches children, some younger than a year old, to relax and float on their backs it they were to fall in to a pool. In the video, a proud parent tosses his child...who looked like he was about a year old...into the deep end of the pool. The kid went about a foot under water, reemerges, thrashed his arms and legs to get on his back, then went totally still and calm, spread eagle...just floating there waiting for someone to scoop him out of the pool... :eek:

Back in CA, I worked for my mom's daycare as a swim teacher for the kids under 4...the class was actually called "Mommy and Me" but I filled in for lazy parents who didn't have time to teach their kids how to swim at a young age...but they age that these guys are teaching kids is remarkable! :thumb: :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.