1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Now Splunge... did I ever say that I wasn't? It's a quality that I aspire to.

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

If that fails, you can join me and become an aspirant loudmouth... how does that sound?

3. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    How about dual-classing as Loudmouth/Smartass? :D

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    A beautiful sunny day... but my window could be wrong. I better go check. :p

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    ... I feel like I do not have much to babble about. 'tis a strange, strange feeling.

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm a little late but meh happy birthday Decados! How old are you now?

Hum, now I've got two jobs opportunities, one that pays slightly more but is more boring, probably won't be able to continue during university, and well, I'm pretty sure I won't meet any lasses. On the other hand the other pays slightly more, will last longer (at least until November) and is more gender-even.

Meh, which to choose....

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

School is almost over, I might have time to babble again! Wooot! In one week I go to Barcelona for 2 weeks! I am stoked.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Nah, the Loudmouth HLA are just too good to bother dualing.

9. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    All this good weather in UK is annoying. I'm stuck inside studying, and no doubt after my last exam it will be non-stop rain.

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Snatch this pebble from my hand, Grasshopper.

I'm the biggest ass there is. Um, I mean smart-ass. Yeah - that's it.

:p

11. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    You should've spent the day in Edinburgh. It was raining all day long today! Naturally the rest of the week was warm and sunny, but it all had to end as soon as the weekend started. Meh.

12. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    The accumulation of pollution particles, Ziad. :p

The transportation of the population is periodical, on a weekly basis, thus increasing the statistical possibility of a rain on weekends...
    Or so they say...

P.S. I've just re-read this post. I should go to sleep. Now.

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Well, Tomorrow I try to go to church again. I hope my back will permit me to do this this time...

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay for free money from the government! :banana:

I got my gun, and a bunch of other stuff too! Pictures will come soo enough. :D :rolling:

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Thanks for the invite DoTW, but I'm more of the silent sarcastic type. Well I guess not exactly silent or I couldn't really be sarcastic or a smart-ass.

In other news, I had a free garage sale yesterday. We had a bunch of junk.. I mean "quality goods" for donation but not really enough for a garage sale so I put a blanket out in the front yard with a sign saying "free stuff, take what you want". My husband told me not to bother putting out my box of skulls and a pile of abstract warped paintings. He said that no-one would want those things. Ha! They were the first things picked out. Actually there were a lot of books and tapes and odds and ends (including a good, non-digital camera). I think a lot of people were happy with what they got and I feel good that my crap was of some use to someone else. We even put out this large styrofoam basket type thing that was coated with a hard epoxy paint. My husband had made it when he worked in an advertising sculpture place. A nice lady came by who wasn't able to carry it home with her because of a bad back. I put it aside for her and when she came back for it she gave us $5. Not bad for a free garage sale.

16. Disciple of The Watch

It's even more fun being a loudmouth and sarcastic. I take turns at being a recluse sarcastic and being a sarcastic loudmouth. That could work out for you.

Ladies and gentleman.... Disciple of the Watch................... Watch!

17. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I get to go see Jimmy Carr tonight! Booyah?

18. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    You know, come to think of it this sounds like a better explanation than all these "rotation of the Earth", "winds from across the Atlantic", "low pressure area surrounded by high pressure area" and all that :lol:

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] First exam tomorrow! yayness.

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Did anyone else take APs when you were in highschool? I have my third one tomorrow, in Physics... which is going to suck because there are 150+ formulas/equations we need to memorize because they don't give them to us (it should be a test on application, not remembering freakin' equations).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.