1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I refuse to make pointless comments just so as to beat T2Bruno to the 4000 post mark.

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You mean....like the one you just made? :p

Don't feel too bad, I beat you both a long time ago. :evil: :rolling:

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yes, like that one. :p

4. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

oh cmon your ssoooo close!!!

5. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm stopping at 3,999 tonight. So take your time to come up with two not-so-pointless comments.

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I just played seven straight hours of PS3. My brain hurts.

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I thought you didn't want to spend the money for a PS3? Or did I miss something in the last couple weeks?

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Our regular card night fell on our host's birthday. Sadly the cake was not big enough for all the candles...

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    When I have to make a cake with too many candles I just usually use a lot less candles and make them in the shape of the numbers of the said person.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Even if I wanted a PS3, I'm broke as a convict. Nah, I went over to one of my friend's place, who has gotten a PS3 just recently. Needed a little help mastering SD vs Raw 2k8, and since I've been playing it till December, I thought I'd share my tricks.

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Why yes, I have returned. Don;t ask me why :p

Dancing ont he streets at 5 am leads to twisted ankles. Ow.

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yeah...I know how that is. I played Bioshock for 8 hours straight, then got yelled at by the wife for "not doing anything" all day...so I did a load of laundry, and played for another 3 hours. :evil:

Problem is, it's 4:40am now...and I was supposed to be doing homework for my class tomorrow. :bang: :rolling:

13. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Roses are in full bloom, everywhere.

Big spring cleaning at the lab. I couldn't believe some stuff that crawled out of the drawers.
    There are glass instruments there that medieval alchemists would hesitate to use...

19th century organic chemistry tools. Priceless :)

14. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Just dropped in to say . . . I en't dead. Just too busy to post.
    And I am SO proud of all of you for babbling on without me!
    When things calm down (ha!) I'll be back.

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well, that was a crammed weekend. Two exams down and a coaching course attended. I doubt I'll have got the greatest marks for the exams, but it doesn't really matter what I get. So long as I pass, they have no effect on my final uni degree. And I'm confident that I've passed. Next exam: a fortnight to go.

Both Splunge and T2Bruno on 3999 posts? Close one.

Hit 19 last Thursday. I'm still a teenager and fully intend to use that as an excuse for any bursts of irrational activity. Hormonal imbalances, you know.

16. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

my supervisor missed work yesterday for being in the emergency room. he has bronchitis and is boardering on pnemonia. i hope he stays away for a while. i sure don't want to catch it. of course, i'd go to work anyway. i've gone to work with a fever of 103 before. but that does make for an unpleasant night

17. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Ahh, exam fear. Six months ago, trying to get students in for maths tuition was impossible. Now the exam's in less than a week, I'm fighting them off with sticks. Nothing changes. :shake:

18. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    The Alleys are exhausting and strangely addictive. I need to stop posting there. Work to do!

Damn your compelling arguments and counter-arguments Morgoth! :p

19. Splunge

Media:
    Bah. A game hint for my 4000th post.

I feel dirty. But at least I beat T2. :D

20. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That's what I get for working....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.