1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Not nuts, broke as a convict. Didn't even had enough dough left to buy a pitiful 2L of cheap cola... had to settle for $0.59 "naturally flavored" grape soda which, honestly, tasted horribly bad and worst, contains no caffeine whatsoever. The nightmate is over now - plenty of Diet Pepsi and a I even got six or seven 2L of DIet Pepsi Max stashed just in case.

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I had that done to my other big toe about 8 years ago...that toe is now refered to as my "freak toe". They screwed up the surgery, so now I have a gross-looking, thick toenail that grows with a curve to the left...I also have a second toenail growing straigt up out of the same toe. :eek:

Besides that, I'm not too keen on having several needles being poked in to an extremely sensitive toe. :nolike: On the other hand, I wouldn't mind taking a 2 week medical LOA from work. Yay for getting paid to stay home! :D :rolling:

3. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Wow, I can see why you are rather hesitant to go through that again. :eek:

Both of my mine turned out just fine. Not exactly pretty, but I wasn't really expecting it to be.

Completely understandable!

4. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    My pinkytoenails are asymmetric. It's like I've got the other one from my mom and the other one from my other parent.

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I need money for Warhammer shennanigans!

I want to collect three armies :o

6. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Ah, Warhammer! Quite the money drain. I trust that you've checked ebay thoroughly?

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yup, plus one of my friends works at GW so can point out how to make the best deals and what's coming out when, as well as prices things are going for on ebay lateley :D

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Nothing new in Flixland, really. Except maybe that I'm hung over and I work in two hours. The joy!

Edit: Political arguments at work can be quite pointless and irritating, especially when the other party is unwilling to even acknowledge my point. With maybe the exception of DotW, the discussion was too much focused on local provincial politics and I don't really want to elaborate, but suffice to say it was yet another left-wing vs right-wing ''debate'' - with me as the left-wing voice. Meh! I believe in democracy and plurality of opinions, and I understand that other may have different thoughts, but I would expect other to recognise that as well.

Enough of this - politics can be a...hotted topic.

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  9. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Went to Burley to look around the shops, I really like it there, famous for it's witches and really beautiful setting.

Bought myself a wand :) Have got a Wand, a Chalice and an Athamé now. I didn't really like the Besoms there though. Need a pentacle and an altar cloth and I'm set to make my altar when I move out :spin:

Was hell going into the shops with my parents though :mommy:

Nothing is worse than having a step-father shout out in a crowded shop
    "These aren't real wands! They're supposed to have unicorn hair in them!" :rolleyes:

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Twice up Bennachie (the area's highest hill) makes for a good afternoon in the sun.

Unfortunately, now I've been touched by the sun's rays, I'm getting the feeling that I've been slightly burnt. All systems normal then!

11. Kitrax

Media:
    lol!!!

The ADs for the upcoming American Idol fanale are hilarious...their calling it "Double D Day"...

I don't know about you, but I'm bouncing and jiggling with joy! :bigeyes: :hahaerr:

Oh man that's good stuff...not the show of course. :shake: :rolling:

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

WEll, went 8 hours between Painkillers when the bottle suggests 4 to 6 hours. I'll take that as progress...

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Me, in a political debate? The mere thought makes me sleepy.

14. Kitrax

Media:
    Crap! I'm fresh out of Mt. Dew! :eek: I have a coupon for $4 off two 36 packs...but I forgot to go the store today. :bang:

Tomorrow on the other hand will be back to normal once my mini-fridge is filled with 72 cans of Dew. Having 864 ounces of Dew within an arm's reach is kind of sexy. :love: :rolling:

15. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Would that be your dad by any chance?

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Kit - You know, your o.k. except for the Dew addiction. Just walk away man, walk away.

17. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    I have got to get some sort of internet connection at my flat, for the weekends when I don't go home.

I've just spent a whole hour getting up to speed with the Boards... (and I've been away for just 3 days).

But I'm back. :)

18. Kitrax

Media:
    Nah...that's not going to happen anytime soon. Besides, things could be worse...I could be addicted to Jolt, like a certain Deciple. :evil: :p

In other news, I had a look mt my cousin's laptop tonight. It's been all messed up by her 8 year old son... The damn thing had AOL, NetZero, EarthLink, and MSN on it even though they have high speed...wich made me wonder why they had so many dial-up programs installed. :bad: Took me 45 minutes to clear things up since AOL *did not* want to be uninstalled. :nolike: :rolling:

19. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Why, have you entered?

20. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Nope. There's a guy who keeps calling himself as my dad, but as far as I'm concerned that guy's just a random hobo, stinking alcoholic and a narcissistic moron in war with the world, with whom I have had pretty much no connection whatsoever, since I barely deal with such people courteously only because it's polite not to kick someone's teeth in just because that someone's such miserable excuse for a human being. And I do mean miserable, one who deserves no pity, no mercy, no help and would not even accept them it if offered.

So, that's why 'the other parent'. Pretty much everything he's given to me or my sisters was half of his genes and maybe some "interesting" childhood traumas. This is not me being embittered. You don't know what to miss if you've never even had an inkling what that something might be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.