1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Ah well then! Stuff revision, I've SP to guide me to exam success!

...although I can't work how how you start an equation with a multiplication, rather than a term to be multiplied. :p

2. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I think Flix forgot an x in the beginning. Otherwise the equation is flawed.

ION, my optical mouse just stopped responding properly - the pointer was moving slowly and erratically. I found out it was due to a hair and some dust in the laser and removed it. I shudder to think it could have happened at an important point in a game! :mommy: (Why the ###### doesn't the mouse work now - move MOVE!! - OH NO, Minsc got killed!!)

3. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    BG wouldn't be a big problem unless you forgot the existence of 'q' key before the battle. Any online game on the other hand... :mommy:

Nothing special on my brain x-ray. Except the brain part. It's enormous, blocks out the sun.

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Montresor: At least your mouse doesn't freeze in the middle of a post, like my one sometimes does. All the important messages to the world, lost forever...

Unless... :idea: maybe the thing was trying to protect the world from the critical mass of nonsense build-up, in which case, it's a hero...

Hurray for mice! :p

Trell: Great news.

5. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Urgh, that was some absolutely dire singles I just played. Fine in doubles, but as soon as we started singles I just could not keep the shuttle anywhere near the court. Ah well.

6. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    We're having rather severe problems with my mother and it's creeping me out. Bleh.

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

More ESFJ/INTJ clashes, Charl?

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The down side of a back injury is that I have less to say. Mind you I will have to go back to heavy lifting in a few weeks to a month or else I may have to find a new place to live...

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Maybe you should start looking for a new career Gnarf. One that won't cause more damage to your back.

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Agreed. You obviously haven't recovered from the current injured state and going back is likely to only aggravate the problem. Is there anything else you'd consider doing?

11. Fairie Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Media:
    The Fairie is off to a Donkey Derby today!

I really don't know what to expect, it's just a load of donkeys running around my school's local park. Oh, and a fairground.

Sounds interesting, huh? :D

12. Loreseeker

Media:
    Fairie: Yup, it does. May I come too? :D

In other news:
    Why is it that I'm always home alone with the computer when I've got to study? It's a no win situation, (asides from a power shortage).

The one time I actually WANT to let my brother play, and he is not around...

13. Fairie Gems: 5/31

Media:
    Haha, sure!

I won two fish! Well, my mate won them for me but still!

They're called Donkey and Derby ^_^

14. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Someone put Coldplay on in the gym! Coldplay! 'Twas awful- 4 miles into my run I felt the will to live simply drain away. :(

Just as well it wasn't playing when I stopped, or there would have been murder.

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I think England should enter Cradle of Filth into Eurovision next year :D

Talking with my Salamander over MSN, he's back home for the weekend. Discussing what we'll be like when we're older o_o

16. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older...

17. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

trust me, that is something only a young person will ever say(this coming from a middle aged person)

18. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well, we can only get better. Besides results, I would be awesome to watch people's reactions!

More creased and lined in all likelihood. :p

19. Fairie Gems: 5/31

Media:
    Never quite understood that. Life is peachy when you're younger, why be old?

My fish survived through the night! Yay fairground!

Also, who won the Eurovision?

20. Loreseeker

Media:
    Yay for your fish, Fairie.

Russia won. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.