1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #106

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yeah, but we already knew that. :p

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

LMAO!

ION, a regular customer of mine gave me two cigars he brought back straight from Cuba. They smell amazing, and the quality of hand-made Cuban cigars is unmistakable. I'm itching to try them out... but not until I know is my cigar shop can get those. I resurrected a box of Panter Noir who had gone dry with a simple trick -- a humid cotton swab and a Ziploc. Just plonk the cigars in the Ziploc making sure to keep the cotton swab away, close the Ziplock, and wait a day to give the cigars some time to gobble the surrounding humidity, and they're as good as they were out of the factory. Haven't tested with flavored cigars, though, but worked wonders for unflavored Panter Noir. And Mango Feelings are coming in at work next work! If they're as kickass as their Cherry and Vanilla counterparts... I believe I've found a worthy successor to the legendary Wet Mango Royal Blunts. Can't wait to try them out... and so far, Belgium is kicking Cuba's arse in outstanding cigar quality... Holland is pretty damn close too.

*EDIT* What the hell! I jumped from 47 to 70 rep points! :jawdrop:

The Magister likes this.
  3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My dear sister is going to be my bridesmaid unless I kill her first. She seems to think I'm going to ruin MY wedding by making her wear something stupid! She's not THAT important! She also thinks that I have deliberatly arranged for my other bridesmaid to try on her dress whne she's not there just to be spiteful. Won't even listen to the fact that the other bridesmaid can only make this one paarticular day. I wish I was an only child at times!

4. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    A bridesmaid's dress is supposed to be unflattering. The Bride should far outshine the bridemaids for a wedding. She can get even with you at her wedding.

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    :lol: I think every person with a sibling or siblings says that at some point.

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Backhand her and remind her who's day it is :lol: Then send her to the kitchen for a sammich :p

My bridesmaids dress was awesome btw :D

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ah well, I'm naturally gorgeous so it'll be fine but I'll def bear your advice in mind 8!

I like peas but I've realised that I should put them in my mouth in groups of more than 3. Putting them in 1 at a time makes me burp a lot

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Now why can girls get away with that and not guys? :lol:

Hope everything goes well on your wedding day silvery.

And now...back to networking class.

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I can get away with it because I'll do it to whoever deserves it :p

I'm a firm believer that if women want equal rights they should stop hitting their men then whine like a schoolgirl if he retaliates. Equal means Equal. Not WIMMENZ R TEH MIGHTEH NOWZ!

I've also shouted "*****, make me a sammich" at Sal from the corridor :p

10. Kitrax

Media:
    Well...my 2 weeks of freedom comes to an end in 1 hour. I hate going back to work after such a long break. :bad: The fact that I'm still sick as a dog doesn't help either...

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:

I agree with you

However when I say "Equal means equal I shouldn't have to treat women differently then men" I'm a sexist baster. But if a woman were to say the same exact thing now, she's brilliant. Go figures...

What is it about me that shouts "Don't hire me" ?! The job hunt is going nowhere, and I desperately need funds I have to come up with money or this term's going to be my last. And if I can't continue Uni, well I haven't got the slightest idea what I'll do. Hell I don't even think life's going to be worth it. Studying is the real thing I fell any content nowadays.

In the last three years I've had four part-time jobs; I've been slacked three times; 2 of these I didn't even got a reason and the last one I've been accused of a crime I didn't commit. All they had were circumstantial evidences. I tried to contact the union, but apparently despite the fact I still pay them, their services doesn't extend to students or part-time employee. Oh well that was last summer, this is history now.

I just don't have luck I guess...or maybe there's really something wrong about me, who knows? Well, there always going to be BOM, where I can shout my rants in a vacuum of babbling :p

12. Disciple of The Watch

Man, getting wasted here. One of my friend's coming over, got the cigars and two bottles of ready-to-drink 9% alcohol Sex on The Beach. That should be a fine evening.

EDIT Okay, tried the Cohiba brand cigar... DAMN, good stuff! I'll post a review when I'm more, uh, sober.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  13. Kitrax

Media:
    Is that all the alcohol a SotB has? :skeptic: Sounds like it should have more... Try adding one full shot of vodka to your ready mix bottle. That'll up the alcohol level just a bit and make it more tasty. :yum:

I'm not a fan of peach schnapps...but my wife loves that crap, so when I make them, I usually add more vodka and OJ.

14. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

15. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I want chocolate now :(

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Me too. You gotta wonder why bother making these kind of things out of chocolate in the first place. It's kind of like presenting someone with a laminated turkey dinner.

17. Disciple of The Watch

The trick to refresh cigars work! I tried with Panter Noir, and not only did it made the cigars burn slower, it also mellowed the flavor and allowed me to fully appreciate the aroma of those fine Dutch offerings. Panter Mignon are next on the list. Then, Panter Vanilla.

That being said... hmm... I got absolutely nothing to say.

18. Kitrax

Media:
    Damn...my work has blocked all access to Facebook...and I'm addicted to Mob Wars. :bad: I need to rob a liquor store or mug someone quick! :shake:

Now I *really* want a BlackBerry...

19. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Chocolate talk all over RBP - now I really need some "salty" food.

ION, quite a few roads around here got snowed in, (no traffic due to serious snow) so I won't be going home this weekend, which also means no net access until Monday - see you all when I get back. :)

20. Silvery

Media:
    I've got a massive box of chocolates here that Ashley bought me for my birthday. 0820 is way too early to be eating chocolate though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.