1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #108

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well, it's my birthday today. 21 years old, time passes so fast! Anyhow better go buy some alcohol soon. I hope this will be a good day.

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Happy birthday 'flix! :)

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yay Wildfire is backish!

Congratulations Chev!

Hello Uytuun!

Happy Birthday Ofelix!

Boyfriend wants laptop back now!

5. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Odd, multicoloured sweets, helium baloons, occasional rabbit or two, a crowd and a few Chair-O-Planes (swing carousels). Village fairs seem to exist outside timelines...

What is it with cats? :bad: One just climbed on the terrace, by scaling the *vines* of all things and then in an attempt to eat the canaries made so much noise that it woke my dad up... a feat. It's 3:30 am!
    For a creature that was apparently smart enough to get to the terrace (never happened before) that was a really dumb move.

A dog in the front yard would be really neat right about now.

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    That's precisely why cats are so great. If there's food they will go to it, no matter what!

Most of the time they'll get it too :lol:

7. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    My current cat has a stare. I know all cats have a stare but this is a really good one. It says:

"you are all inferior beings"

:lol:

8. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    This is the stare that all cats have. Except with most of the others it's a little more elaborate:

"You are all inferior beings, but I will let you live if you feed me. Now."

Oddly enough I still love cats :spin:

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I came home the other day and heard some glass bottles rattle.... One of our cats was on top of our kitchen cabinets, trying to find a sneaky way down so I wouldn't see her. When I yelled at her, she froze, and gave me the "Oh S***, I'm busted!" look. :shake:

10. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    There are no people who own cats. There are only cats who own people! ;)

11. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Hah, I fed my tomcat herring this morning!

That said, that's nonsense of course, as I ate the herring, and as I meant my 'Kater'. Btw, what an apt caption.

[​IMG]

12. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ashley's getting Christened today. I've given all the Godparents instructions to make sure that he doesn't try to climb in the font, soak the vicar or run off!

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I went one further- translated it into French and then back into English. It is just recognisable as having something to do with computers...but little else can be made of it.

14. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Glad to see computers won't be taking over the translation business for some time yet. :)

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Have a load of coursework I need to get done as retakes, well, two pieces. Which will cost £80.

Also have to save up for a minimum of £650 for a house. The estate agent also sold me a house which was not even on the market which I wasn't impressed about and just adds to me being stressed.

Boyfriend is insisting on helping me financially and I really don't want that :( Had enough problems when I had to borrow money off the last one, ended up paying a lot more than I owed him :( I hate having to rely on other people :(

16. Kitrax

Media:
    RL is sucking at the moment. :bad: Why do people have to make my life hell? I either need a Xanax or a shotgun... :evil:

17. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Babelfish = Epic fail

ION, meh.

19. Kitrax

Media:
    Can I "taze" you instead? :evil:

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.