1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #11

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Daephon: I don not NEED to be alone to enjoy a walk in the green, but sometimes it's just better this way. ;)
    @Rotku: if had to answer to your question literally, I should say you need freedom to do anything, including taking a walk outside.
    But since my first message was a bit sarcastic (sorry you didn't catch it :p ), I will tell you that I used the word "freedom" instead of "boredom", so what I need to better enjoy a good walk in the green is being a bit bored. I hope the whole thing sounds clearer now. ;)

[ August 22, 2003, 03:39: Message edited by: Aragorn II ]

2. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

why "star war kid" become one of the top search in yahoo.com?

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

:lol:
    I see now Aragorn!

Anyway, my hockey team ended up, after a whole tiring week of hockey, coming 5th place. Which is great considering there were 16 teams and it was a nation wide tournament!!

4. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Whoo hoo! For all you people here that watch Adult Swim, all new episodes of your favorite half demon, Inuyasha will be coming on next monday! Who's happy? I know that I am!!!

Sorry, I just had to spread the love. :o

5. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I think I get a new gem now.

@Rotku:
    Congrats man.

6. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

@Rotku:

What was your team named again? Congrats anyway :D

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

A photo... of my pencil case?!

I think not.

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am BACK!

Anyone miss me?

I spen the last week and a half in pure hell... warded. Again. And just because I screamed death threats at people from the top of my lungs in the middle of the yard hard enough for the neighboutrs hear...

It was Hell. Period.

Ropecon, on the other hand, was cool. It wasn't as cool to get strranded on the Helsinki railway station for the following night because I missed the last train to Oulu.

Thank Whatever that I had my woolen cloak with me. :D

I am planning on getting the HELL out of here to Banana Republic as soon as I get some cash.... to send them some postcards, and then come back for school.

I must stress the fact that Ropecon was incredible. Eze looks good in a corset :evil:

By the way, Eze, what was it again that you said to Harkle when I gave him that leash.... :evil: :p :D :cool:

My matrix games sucked. Well, olay, the fiorst one where Eze kept molesting Harkle went fine, but the second one was a disaster.

More to follow.

*hugs everyone*

"Yks tykkää läpsii perseelle kun siitä lähtee niin vitun kiva ääni!"

:p

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Welcome back!

As you probably have seen, I've passed you :D My post count is something around 1840 at this very moment :coffee:

Nice to hear you had fun, btw.

10. Arabwel

Media:
    I DO hape yyou mean RopweCOn by that! :D

And beware, Chev, I fully intend to take back all I lost while gone...

*hugs Chev*

11. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Arabwel, it's nice to have you back, although I don't exactly know how nice it is to have a person who, uh, screams in the yard like that. But welcome back.

I've noticed that I'm posting less. Eventually Chevalier will probably pass me. Which is funny, because I've been here more than a year than him. Similar comments to Aikanaro and 8people.

:p to 'em.

(Aw, crap, this one's on the top of #15. I guess that means everyone will have to nice this post.)

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Screaming death threats? What on Earth could your neighbours find wrong with that? :shake:

13. Arabwel

Media:
    Maybe it was the "thrusting the neareast sharp object thorough her ribcage" part....

That IS fatal in most cases, you know.

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Oaz, you've only been here about a month more than me. Though the others are just plain spammers ;)

15. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, I said he could slap me on my bottom and call me names, but he didn't do that. We have to make him into a pervert. Hehe.

BTW, I got to abuse my bestfriends neighbor, a little cute 11 year old boy. We had a pillow war until his dog started to eat his damn pillow. That was funny.

Anyways, I put the pic of you and me up on the photo album.

And then I got kissed twice at Ropecon. Once with a guy and second time with a girl. (Tal, please don't kill me.)

School will start in 10 days. Life sucks.

Could you check your inbox, it's full and I can't PM you. I can't come to the chat, so if you want to talk to me, you must PM me. :)

16. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Will this "random babbling" thing go on forever?

*Forever*
    *Forever*
    *Forever*
    Ok, I guess it will.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    8 days are between me and my lone fortnight at the seaside. Damn oh how I deserve this - finally it comes. Of course, the joy isn't full. Normally it would be coffee, alcohol and women, in this order. However, I'm somewhere between single and taken right now (let's say booked ;) ) and I can't really... oh well. Coffee and alcohol will have to suffice. And a big Italian course book older than I, in the place of female population. Another load of French course books in case I go wild and finish the Italian one too quickly. I last spoke French a year ago and it does need refreshment. Ironically, a few days ago I found myself explaining passe recent dans le passe and futur proche dans le passe to my friends' sister and ex-could-have-been, may God forgive her.

18. Arabwel

Media:
    You put the pic up? Damn, now I can't use it as blackmail... :(

But I must say, that guy we shared was one helluva good kisser :D

I need to get a proper whip AND a leash for next year....

19. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

You could say that to my friends, they would slap you to death :D

20. Arabwel

Media:
    Eze, I do recall something along the lines of "grope" as well... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.