1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #117

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You'd be surprised how many mails about teaching people sorcery and witchraft I got over the years...

2. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Any of them from argus.filch @ hogwarts.co.uk? :D

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  4. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I almost succumbed to temptation. I enjoyed Crysis, and so I eventually want Crysis 2. Steam has it on sale for 70% off. Fortunately, the price is still more than double my self-imposed ceiling, so I decided to resist. Just as well, since by the time I actually get to the point where I'll want to play it, I'm sure it'll be availble for under $5 (on sale, at least).

Yes, I'm that cheap. :)

5. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Very good! I see you're still saving money for our monthly shoe shopping frenzy next Tuesday. Fabulous!

:p

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Oh Mon! Get the 6" heel ruby-red ones to match your lipstick!

Master of Nuhn likes this.
  7. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol:

See...? That's why I only go shoe shopping with Splungyboy. He knows that's below my standards. 6" is sooooo September. No way! Not me! Nuh-uh!

Don't worry, sugar. You're still my best Fem-Friend Forevaahhhh, cause that colour you mentioned was spot onnnnn. Mmmh!

:p

(This is pretty darn wrong)

8. Dice

Media:
    So wrong but so right :p. Seriously, I respect a man who can wear womens' clothing and still be masculine ;).

9. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    You mean high heels, suspenders and a bra, (...) just like your dear papa?

10. Montresor

Media:
    I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK ... ♫♪♫

:D

11. Dice

Media:
    Hey! I didn't know that you could type music notes here! Where did you get those Monty?

.... resisting the urge to type ... I .... no

AAAKkkkk I can't stand it ....

I work all night and I sleep all day (followed by more groovy music notes)

12. Montresor

Media:
    Activate Num Lock so the numeric keyboard types numbers. Hold down ALT and type 13 for ♪, type 14 for ♫.

(I googled it just this morning.:D)

I cut down trees, I skip & jump, I like to press wild flowers.
    I put on women's clothing, and hang around in bars.
    :shake:

Dice likes this.
  13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Sorry, MoN, but I broke down and bought a new purse instead. :(

14. Dice

Media:
    ♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♫♫♪☼►♫♂◄↕‼♫☼☼

☼ ☼

-----

heheheh :p

15. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    I got some others as well, can't tell the codes, cause I simply drag them from one box to this text box (iMac here). Wonder if they show as well:

:lol: Splungy, sugarpooper! It's okay. I couldn't resist either and spent half my wage on a taxidermist for making purses out of my dear Princess Tickles and Tinkerbell.

Dice likes this.
  16. Dice

Media:
    Sugarpooper! :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh thats classic Mon. Where do you come up with this stuff :shake: .
    Better be careful or you are going to make Splungy blush.

17. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
  18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Been busy lately; I was suppose to work full time for november and december before Uni starts but they've cut my hour to 2 days a week. I've got a 40$ ticket for jaywalking last Tuesday, apparently the police hasn't got anything better to do. Due to a technicality I have no choice but to reimburse a month's worth (December) of student loan, and I may end up having to look for another job. Why ? Well they're thinking about cutting my hours even further once Uni starts and I've done some preliminary budgeting and if they do I'd have a 44$ monthly deficit.

Apparently the universe hates me. Oh well at least I've got some good deal off Steam's Autumn sale (Witcher I & II) -- This is just the game to show off my "new" GPU (well Witcher 2 really) -- A friend bought the newest Nvidia gpu and I bought his older ATI HD5500 card, not new by any standards but still loads better than what I had. I can run Skyrim @ 1080p Ultra High quality aprox. 60 fps. sweet :p

19. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I finally after many years of half-hearted attempts managed to track down the girl from my class I was in love with from fourth to ninth grade on facebook after she once again popped up in a dream. Her name is really really common and I guess she ain't the most active person there but I found her and she is married. Damn, that was actually a disappointment. It even hurts a little. Who would've thought? Thought I gave up on her 20 years ago but I guess you never really get rid of your puppy loves.

20. Taluntain

Media:
    Hearing that they're now married and have 2 kids usually does it... :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.