1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #15

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

*Me looks in schedule*

So whats up tomorrow? Oh, nothing? Nice! And the day after? Nothing again? Hell, even better!

Bah. Being between jobs does kind of suck after a while. Atleast I have so much time to go to the gym, that it is really beginning to show!

2. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Haha, suckers! :p Enjoy school
    Haven't been to uni for a week now and I think i'll miss this week as well.
    I'm very ill at the moment :sick:
    To make things worse my darling ex has started moving her stuff out. I don't think were going to make up :(

3. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

School is really annoying me at the moment. I really don't know why i 'chose' to go back. Wait a moment! I remember now, it was school or get a job. Hmmm well i have a part time job so I ought to be able to do part time school! Only problem is i doubt the school will see it that way [heh]

On a good note: Been up in London the past two days with my gf [ :love: ] staying at a friends, who has a very flash flat (ok it's her dads but he wasn't around so it was hers lol). I get worried when flats are bigger than my house lol.

On another good note: got a pair of jeans in a sale, reduced from £50 to $15, so was able to buy a Tool album as well.

Life (at the moment, i.e. before school) = more good than bad.

Prediction for feelings tomorrow = argh I hate maths and school argh!

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Monday comes way too fast. I feel like I wasted the whole weekend because I was fighting to install Morrowind and couldn't make it run. What a disappointment :wail:

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah Monday... [sarcasm] woo-hoo [/sarcasm]...

I think I have study my HTML enough now!

Oh their's that english paper,I think I will have a good mark thanks to Manus, Splunge, and Valkery! Have I forgot someone?

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    No classes tomorrow, as on Mondays. Will have to study for a test, though. Freaking civil law. 19 cases, whole bits of Code, three chapters from the manual. Eh, screw that. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

7. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, got a 'thanks but no thanks' from the first interview I had, waiting to hear from the second one...

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I just have to post here so I can pick up my new gem :cool:

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

*sighs* Only 4 more days off school to go. That may sound great, but I have exams afterwards :( But then 10 weeks of no school :D

10. fade Gems: 13/31

Hummm, college is fun, must continue writing paper, bye.

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

College as in the American College?

12. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

Dragonfly, how dare you spam so blatantly. I have never spammed in my life. Every post, all 151 of them, have been quality. Just check them out. No spam here.

ps: someone please post back soon so I can reply. I don't wanna log off before 160 :hahaerr:

13. Rotku

:lol:
    No Hacken Slash! I will not post so you can spam again!

14. Manus Gems: 13/31

That is right, such obvious spamming should be discouraged wherever possible. To reply to such a thing would serve no purpose, and I will not partake in your spam-fest. :D

15. Rotku

Congradulations Manus on not involving your self in this immaturity.

On another note, I've decided that logic games are fun, but only if they are logical logic games. None of those stupid non-logical logic games.

16. Manus Gems: 13/31

At least they're not logical non-logic games. If you want your brain to stop functioning, they're the ones to play.

17. Rotku

:eek: Don't even mention them!

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Had a fun Halloween. Now some of my very few RL friends... or acquiantances... know of the "interest" I hold towards some of the guys in oyur organization.

Also, got stabbed in the back... literally. We played Miurders, and I was just about to murder this one guy when I was knifed :/ TOo bad. They actually worked in tandem... but thanks to me, one had to kill the other :D

Lots of coma involved. And some young people being traumatized by men running around stark naked.

Also, Truth or Dare with the mosat juvenile questions involved... go us!

19. Rotku

Well today hasn't been the best day ever.

*sighs*

Some people can really get annoying, and there were about 20 of those sort of people today, on 3 different occasions.

*sighs again*

Good night.

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Eh, my novel has taken a turn for the really, really screwed up, and is no longer appropriate to post on a family orientated forum such as SP ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.