1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #22

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It's your decision. If you prefer to stay away from the girl you care because someone might laugh at you, then you really should.

2. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I'd have to agree with Chev on laughing at love.

I have a friend in college that is 5'4" and her boyfriend is 6'10". Everyone laughed at her at first saying they looked like point one (.1) standing next to each other. But they are so much in love they dont even pay attention to the world around them anymore. Love can survive anyones laughter. :)

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] But laughter can kill the Jester.. like a sword, and that's how it's gonna be...

(Mood: better)

4. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] Sashiburi Arabwel
    Long time no see that is.

Hey, hijack your sisters appartment while they're on honeymoons and hope she has a PC with internet (hopefully not dial-up.. if so, better get gone before she sees the bill) ;)

5. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Meh. We'll see what happens...I'll try and get her to go to a movie, or dinner or something with me. Sometime in the near future ( :p ie. in the next week or two). Anything that she might agree to go alone with me to...then we might actually get to talk about all this. I *really* need to grow some balls... :o

:flaming: My mom wants me to go see a damned shrink!! A *shrink*! ME!! Needless to say; I wasn't too pleased...and completely refused.

6. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I finished my application for National Honor Society. Please wish me luck.

7. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

System overload.

Only Christ himself knows how to get Fedora configured, but that's only because he wouldn't touch Mandrake (now) with a 3-metre pole.

Please wait...

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Good luck Oaz, I'm sure you are very honorable :D

Reepnorp, I'm sorry about your cat. Maybe you can make a nice funeral for him.

9. nior Gems: 24/31

Why does the numeric keypad on my keyboard had a different layout to that of the telephone? :D

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

After handing in an essay that I had been up 27 hours writing without sleep, I got it back today. Somehow I managed to get an A- on it. And I had been thinking that it was a piece of B.S.

How'd I manage that?

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Finished! My last exam over for another half a year or so! Now a few more days of relaxing before heading back to school...

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Oh the sorrow :wail: :wail: :wail: I am only one post away from losing my beautiful bloodstone. *by the time you read this post it may already be gone. Woe is me.

13. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    The bloodstone sure is cool. But think of the cool gems ahead. Like black opal?

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Dragonfly - all in the name of progress :D

15. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

You're lucky, you don't have this one...

I can't even spell it :confused: Tchazzar, Tchassar, Chtazar, ... :sosad:

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Why why little butterfly? Pink roses and blue hippos. A castle.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Yeah, at least you've passed that stupid looking block of cheese...

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Calling all christians this is my 666th post!

The Devil will probably leep out of your screen when you read this, better get the crusifix ready! (Ready Freddy? Crazy little thing called love!).

Anyway It's been 7 days since I saw THAT movie and now a well is showing on my television...

19. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Maybe I should start spamming for a few days, so that I get another gem... :evil:

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Well done SleepleSS - the next milestone for you is your 1337 ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.