1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #26

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

2. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Could the next day be any worse than the current?

Of course, the past is done with and the future will be full of crap. So yes, the next will be worse. Does that make sense?

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

HEY!! Look everyone! :) There's tomorrow!! It's almost HERE!!! :roll:

Aw man! It's not tomorrow, it's just today. :nolike: This always happens. I'll never see tomorrow. :(

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yum, sushi.

5. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Yesterday was bad.

Today was worse.

What will tomorrow hold?

6. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yesterday started well for me but ended up with a visit from the cops. The a-hole who abused the crap out of me on Monday actually tried to get me arrested!!

Though I must admit, I was pretty shaken up by it all.

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Stiff upper lip there Laiwethel. Sometimes life sucks harder than a lungfish on a minnow. Don't worry. The laws of average say that things can only get so bad and then they have to get better. And remember, you always have us for support.

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Aldazar - how do you always manage to get into such strife? You seem to spend more time dealing with courts and police than anybody I know!

9. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Yeah, we have to start up an SP legal team to bail you out one day.

But if you do go to prison, go to prison in Canada. A guy I know went in to minimum security and it was set up like an apartment with bars. He had a computer with ADSL, cable tv, ect.

10. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Hmmm... School is suckies. My cellphone provider *will* be sued as I got scammed and am now annoyed. And out of money again.
    I wonder if there's any connection between autumn setting in and everyone's life starting to suck (harder).
    My head hurts. I want to sleep. I think I'm gonna vomit. My parents must *burn* they should be extra nice to me and feeding me chicken soup. Not sending me to school and telling me to 'live a healthier lifestyle'.
    Anyone knows of a website from which one can send free SMS text messages?
    Lousy weather here too.
    Yes as laws of average go, things are bound to be better... just dunno *when* that will be.
    Blech more classes... time to LeaveFast.
    :borg:

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmmm...

I think i have finally found a good therapist... i voluntarily showed her family photos and invited her for tea instead of our usual meeting in her office. Worked pretty darn well, and I think i might actually manage to work through my issues instead of getting new ones like before.

The fact that she's a devout Johnny Depp fan isn't hindering, of course :D

We ended up talking about Depp's movies and I showed her the Pic (Yes, Aik, THAT pic) and she agreed with me.

Life is reasonably good, with the exception of me still lacking broadband and Jenova being half-dead.

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] So here I am at school again. And it was real...educational...

Thank Shar for coffee!

Anyway live is going like a river sometimes fast sometimes slow and sometimes we almost drown in it...

13. BigStick Gems: 13/31

Sometimes dealing with, or waiting for, customer service representatives is a real big pain in the seat-of-the-pants! :(

I'm really not crazy about being stuck on hold.... Bleh!

[EDIT] - Wow! Three and half hours without a post here! What's going on? Where is everyone?

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sometimes it happens.

Just one coffee today and food is due soon. Will have to do some cleaning up and some programming. And some writing, perhaps. The news is done already.

15. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Err... at work?

Oh wait, it's still morning on the other side of the Atlantic. So probably sleeping.

When you think about it, it's really funky. I just got home from work and am checking the forums, and someone else on the other side of the world might be checking the forums before he/she goes to work. SP is getting the people of the world closer!

Well at least those who stay away from the Alley of Dangerous Angles...

EDIT: See this is even weirder, I got beaten by Chevalier by only seconds. Not even one minute...

16. BigStick Gems: 13/31

It is a bit strange to consider. I do my check early in the morning *checks over shoulder* from work before the boss comes in. Once in a while I check back in throughout the day. For example, my previous post was added at 7:50am, my time.

Days like this almost make me want to drink coffee.... :sleep:

17. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

The first day of fall in the U.S!

The sweet smell of homemade apple butter cooking on the stove.

The leaves turning color and falling from the trees.

Raking the leaves into a huge pile then jumping into them...

Trick or Treating

Why do the simple things in life bring such joyfull memories? :hmm:

18. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I just finished The DaVinci Code.

Now I cant go through the Liar's Ball thread without going :shake:

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

I am wearing a tie. :nolike:

I am not happy about that. :toofar: Damn executives coming in from the head office. :grr:

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I prefer neckcloths to ties. But I won't wear bow-ties no matter what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.