1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #26

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I think I've come down with some really terrible illness.... I haven't posted in a Random Babbling thread for ages!

I can't believe that we're up to number 26 already! :eek:

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Rotku! How about posting in the Highlights of your Habitat thread? There must be all sorts of highlights down your end of the country!

3. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Graduation! Drinking! Hungover at work! Oh well, it was a GOOD night. And I am now qualified to do important stuff.

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Highlights of your Habitat thread, aye? I'll go look for it...

5. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Preparing for yet another hurricane... *sigh* I'm looking forward to the end of hurricane season.

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] All that will remain are pleasure and pain.

I have a question to those who live in Australia: How many people are actually wearing a traditional Australian hat? You know the once you see on tv all the time?

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Umm ... absolutely no one?

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Except the people who work in tourist attractions.

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good morrow.

Time for coffee. I slept 9 hours this night, but well... coffee is always a good start.

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    @ Shirkant: That mopvie roclks. Yorgi is totally cool, and Marton Csokas is a lot better as a bad guuy with attitude than as Primnce Valium... er, Celeborn! Celeborn! I meant to say Celeborn!

I was up til 7.30 this morning writing. This morning, I ran 6000 typos throgh the spell check.

*shudder*

I suck.

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    By your command

As you wish

I hear and obey

Take your pick..... :roll:

12. Arabwel

Media:
    Heh...

Thankies, Rally.

I wonder if I shall reach my target in time, for I have 8 days to make over 150 posts... and 3 of those days are on the weekend.

I think I will fail, sadly enough :(

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Coffee, yes drinking coffee. It's 7:19 am and I'm posting cause I have been neglecting Sorcerers Place and my computer in general for a few days. FINALLY I am out of that place with the evil (and stupid) co-worker. Actually I've come to the conclusion that she's not evil...just pathetic. Big difference there.

I wasn't actually supposed to work today but I'm going to do a nice co-worker a favor and take a four-hour shift this morning so she can pack for her move to Calgary. Actually I think she'll probably be using her morning for sleeping because she's been staying up late to do most the packing.

Arabwel...just imagine life without spell check...a lot of students would be getting poorer grades, people wouldn't get as many jobs....our society would actually have to learn how to spell! 'Tis a furful thourght.

14. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ara, may the spam be with you...

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Heh, true. Biut it's still a pain to sue when you have only a keyboard :(

Yes, my mouse died again. This maked four.

What next, I break another chair? The chair count is at 8, iirc.

16. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Ara, I killed a keyboard not long ago - does that count?

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Sure. I've killed 2.

I am a very destructive person... I break stuff easily and am clumsy.

*sigh*

I miss my Jenova :(

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I've just had dinner. I feel so strong. Now it's time for some dessert. Like coffee, for example.

19. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Today was so boring at work, I nearly fell asleep in front of the computer. I think it's time for my hourly dose of caffeine...

20. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Installing FreeBSD on my other comp now, Linux is soooooo 2003 :p

On the other hand, at school I asked for a server, nothing special, it only has to keep a database and share some maps (max 100mb), then I get this ancient thing
    I was forced to install SuSE(Nazi Nuremberg distro :p ) and I found out the monstrous beast couldn't handle a simple window as KDE or X, muh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.