1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #27

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You left it on your torture device in the dungeons, along with your necrophilian buddy and necrophobian slave.

I saw it there when watering the flowers... :p

edit: I became a sicko...

2. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

By popular demand of Uytuun, a little bit of wisdom:

"Life's a game, just make sure you're the DM"

(and yes, you read well, the DM, not to confuse with The DM, so no Arrr!)

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Meatdog, you've made more posts in the last few hours than in the previous few weeks combined. What's going on? Have you had a rush of blood to the keyboard or something?

4. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Tonight is going to be long and painful. I need caffeine.

5. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Rolsuk Fryulee - AVO means Apprehended Violence Order. A different, more sane sounding, name for a DVO or Domestic Violence Order.

Is anyone going to kep the Quote Game going in The Sensorium?

6. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

A clip from the maury show

I saw this and cracked up. Overweight toddlers.... :nono:

Edit:Damn, they changed the pic.

[ October 13, 2004, 22:32: Message edited by: Rednik ]

7. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Spoooooooooooon!

Bag of wigs!

Hey, who stole my feet?

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

No random babbles for the last hour. The babbling has dried up. Never mind, soon it will be dinner time.

9. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I understand the self absorption, MoN, I've been the same way myself. I think it's a survival instinct.

I also remembered today that I hate funerals. However, they did dress him in scrubs that had a chili pepper print all over them for the funeral, which came about from a conversation the year before, so that was cool.

Also, his family is now trying to bamboozle his widow into giving up cintrol of all assets to them. Luckily, another clanrother who happens to be an internee lawyer cancelld all his appointments and made the 8 hour drive up here to help her in case they tried something like this.

Grrr... people.

10. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    @Chev: Sure about what? That the only thing you do is drink coffee, or that it would look fun as a reality show? ;)

Hm, it seems you did go to sleep after all... and before midnight too!

I'm starting to think I should NEVER approach caffeine. Even without it, even after 16 hours of uninterrupted work, I have trouble going to sleep (read: I can't even stare at the ceiling because I'm so sleepy, yet I don't fall asleep). Or maybe coffee will have the exact opposite effect on me, and act as a sleep-inducing beverage instead! (probably not. sigh)

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    What the hell is going on! It's only 1:40 am and there are only 4 other people besides me at #sorcerers, and two of them are 'afk'...

We need more people in the chatroom! Especialy at this hour when I'm stuck with DM, Rotku, MeatDog, and Aik... :grr:

Just kidding guys... :rolling:

12. Harbourboy

Actually, it's 8:45PM. There was just a net split.

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Good morning Board's Of Magic! I have a strange feeling in my tummy that this day is gonna be special!

I don't know why though, Maybe because it's my turn to cook this evening? Anybody has an intresting idea with Rice?

14. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Throw away the rice, and buy pizzas instead!

Long breaks rule!

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    heh...

Hey Chev, isn't the DE .50 or is it just my overactive imagination?

Thanks to everyone who killed me.... didn't really help, though, since I still suffer from obsessing. *sigh*

Feel free to guess what my flavor of the month will be for Npovember... your guess is as good as mine.

16. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

[whine] I wish it was Friday... [/whine]

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    That the only thing I would do would be drinking coffee.

@Ara: Hmmm... not sure now that you've asked.

Dinner soon. Coffee time. I'm dying for a coffee. I will actually have to drink it (inside joke).

Two hours and I'm leaving for uni. It's called day stream as opposed to day stream, but I have just one lecture today and it's 6:25 pm till 8 pm. I'll try to sign up for something between 4:45 pm and 6:15 pm to avoid wasting the time spent on commuting (something is wrong if I spend like 50 minutes each way going to uni and back if the lecture or class lasts 90 minutes).

18. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

The Desert Eagle can be found in three different flavours: .357, .44 and .50, all of which leave a burning, metallic aftertaste.

19. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Mmm I'm sure there was some weapon in Fallout that handled .44 Magnum... Could 'ave been that Smith & Wesson revolver.
    Dunno tho' I'm not such a weapons loremaster.
    Today is a good day... After two days of *lousy* dinner, tonight my folks are making a long-time favorite! w00t ande Yayness!
    :borg:

20. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Any who complain about "*lousy*" dinners should try making dinner themselves. At least they'd only have themself to blame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.