1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #27

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Wasn't it voudou rather than vodou? In that case, it would simply be a French spelling, pronounced much the same.

6.30 am. Leaving for uni in about half an hour. A boring lecture on EU law. The prof isn't boring, he's doing his best. But the subject is boring like hell. After that, I'm having a marriage law class. Will have to buy some flowers for sister on my way back. She had birthday yesterday. Hope they have something nice, like Dutch tulips.

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

You know Chev, when you bombard the site with forum news, it kind of removes the usefulness of the 'Latest Active Forums Thread' box.

Is there anyway to fix that?

3. chevalier

Media:
    Last coffee and on my way. Hate to go there, but what I wouldn't do for my LLM... Actually, I'll have to climb the uni hill because the stairs are broken and being repaired, which lasts ages. Ever seen a guy in a long coat and suit shoes climb a 60 degree angle hill, while carrying a briefcase? Lol.. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    We have a machine of torture in our house. It's called a dryer. If you run it for more then ten minutes it starts to do a horrible bonechilling screech. And it is torture. We always have a mountain of clothes in the basement so not running the drying is not an option.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hey, that's better than what I have in my laundry room. Since I'm poor, I'm renting a washer and dryer from an evil company called "Wash at Home"...anyway, I've been noticing rust stains on my new clothes, and I have to clean the lint trap 3 to 5 times per load since the lint trap is about .25 the size of a normal one. :flaming: :rolling:

6. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Yesterday was the hottest october day on record in Australia. (38? Celcius, 100?Farenheit)

Im changing my From: status back to hell. It's certainly hot enough here.

7. Kitrax

Media:
    Ack! 3 SPers are moving within striking distance of my position in the member directory for number of posts...Jaguar is currently the closest. :rolling:

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sort out your pantaloons then.

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Need Coffee...

Today I must go back to school for the first time this week! Wonder if I still can find it...

My mother is sick so now my dad is doing the laundry and a few of my shirts are a lot smaller now :S.

And then there is that mysterious flute I hear at nights life is pretty weird!

10. Kitrax

Media:
    Hey! I like draping my pantaloons over my shoulders...it's a fashion statement! :rolling:

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I thinnk its vondoun... I should check, but I am having troublee with LJ.

Why graden gnomes: Thanks to that other person writing in my hometown. Her last years story was about the garden gnome mafia.

What I tried to say: I MET the other participant in MY hometown.

Anchovie: Forget it.

*sigh*

And pantaloons are overrated. Just like all clothes, really.

12. chevalier

Media:
    Time to get some nap... I feel like my cat who's already on the bed. He looks so tired as if he actually had done anything else than sleeping or eating today. Mhmm... sweet dreams.

13. Arabwel

Media:
    Err, Chev, you must be severely tired...

*angst*

My nano will kill me before Nov 1st....

14. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Heh. Sounds like Prey by Michael Crichton

/bad book reference

My cats are all asleep on each other. How cute.

15. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I MUST find the perfect SPOON! Rusty offcourse...

I had my coffee happy now :p

16. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    The nettles make me think happy times. ;)

17. Arabwel

Media:
    I know MIchael Chrichton is going to suee my ass off if I ever get published, since I am flagitiously abusing one of his books as a back story for one of my characters.... (who is coincidentally quite a lot luike the main character of that book...)

*sigh*

I hate myself! Someone kill me now?

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Four day weekend comming up, and I have way too much school work to get done. There's no time for fun this weekend.

19. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Another day without my laptop. Oh the pains of withdrawl! I expect to break out in DT's any minute! :nolike:

To quote Butters from the LOTR episode: "Precious....bring back my precious"...wrings her hands :mommy:

20. Arabwel

Media:
    *huggles DHB*

There, there, it will get better soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.