1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #27

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Gloomy days i jusy love gloomy days! Sheer up everyone it's not the end of the world!

I just wish she did send a message back :D

Having a good time!

2. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Well, I'm feeling great! Not everything's working right, but the important things mostly are.

3. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

There there chev, in a couple of days you'll be able to look back and have a laugh (hopefully :p ). In the mean time, lets make that coffee of yours Irish shall we. :D

/me pours coffee for chev, then pours some whisky into the coffee

@ SleepleSS, I envy you. See, my friends live too far away for me to just hang out with them whenever I want. And as for a not so party party, party, I was unable to get any friends together. There's always something... Oh well, just another boring weekend past. Oh, and good luck with the woman! ;)

@ Taza, ick. :eek: I'll have to avoid IRCing in the future.

And thank you DHB for trying to cheer everyone up. Your efforts do not go unnoticed. Posts have been depressing as of late but we must keep our spirits high. Thank you again.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oreos... :)

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Day off, surfing the net, and reading bash.org

Thank you Rednik, it is funny as Hades.

5. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

I'm hungry, can't wait till supper. :D

Wow, there's nothing on TV, that really sucks.

@ Jaguar, lol :lol:

Tomorrow's Monday, everyone jump for joy! High School sucks, I'm only looking forward to football practice, everything else is just boring.

Oooooooo, cheesecake after supper, mmmmmmmmmmm! :D

6. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Life has the nasty habit of doing that to people, chev...

Don't keep your head down though. :)

7. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Theres never n e thing on t.v when you actually have the time to watch it is there! Oh well... I thought I was the only one having cheese cake today, small world, or small menu... either way strawberry cheescake rules! Ran out of both larger and coffee today, not good at all... and not looking forward to the early start of 6 in the morning at work tomorrow either... blah blah...

8. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Bash is a great timesink.

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Rolsuk: Yeah, let's add some tea to the whisky for the sake of display ;)

Highschool was boring. Well, not always, but at least the classes were, so long as I wasn't reading some sci-fi book in the back bench. Parties were good. Had lots of friends I really liked, too. Learnt much about life, especially the darker side of it. Trained some will save.

@Uytuun: I won't... I'll be fine in no time. Like always.

10. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

Slayer of the Coast- very small world and menu... I'm having blueberry cheesecake. Mmmmmmmm...

/me wipes droop from mouth and looks around hoping no one noticed. :hahaerr:

@ chev- good to here it, and to make that time go by faster... there is a certain idea of making your coffee Irish ;) And as for those parties, :mommy: I wouldn't know anything about those yet. As horribly sad and pathetic as it is, I haven't been to one yet. :eek: That's why I'm so desperate to attending one or just getting drunk with my friends. I've only been drunk once (much to my dismay) but I plan to do it again!

Supper was good, time for cheesecake! :D

11. chevalier

Media:
    Well, I believe a man needs to be able to hold a manly amount of alcohol... but you know, alcohol is bad for you and all. Addictions are bad, too...

12. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hmm... Going through the archives sometimes makes me wonder what happens to the old frequents of the boards, like Z-Layrex. I wonder what ever happened to him?

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Last time I heard from him he's run off to some other board. Console games, IIRC.

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Chevalier - what if a man can't hold a manly amount of alcohol?

15. chevalier

Media:
    Sometimes it happens. For various reasons. Well, then he must be a man and face his fate. ;)

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    1400th post! WooHoo! That means that Chev is more than 3 times the spammer that I am! :eek: That also means I'm up to a Black Opal gem in the member directory! 22/30 gems isn't bad, compaired to most of the other members... :rolling:

17. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Can't resist: approx. what's a manly amount of alc-y-hol, and in which hand must one hold it? There's no worse fate than getting distracted and losing ones grip on the alcohol one holds so dear. Not only is it wasteful, but it makes a terrible mess as well.

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Oh Kitrax, I am slowly gaining on your post count...

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Slowly isn't fast enough! You shall never catch me! :rolling:

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, I haven't been worrying about my post count at all lately - odd, considering how long I have worked towards the goal which is sitting just ahead...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.