1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #28

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

2. Nizidramanii'yt Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

I like the way the word spam sounds. For you Americans, it's prolly nothing, but to us, it sounds like honey. Sweet.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *snickle*

The psycho buzzsaws struck again... but at least they drve away the plot bunnies :)

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I am so bored. I skipped out on work most of yesterday to attend a client's funeral and I still have nothing to do today. My timesheet for today is going to show around half an hour of billable time. :(

Oh well, I have a job interview with a VP of a large corporation next week. Hopefully I will manage to land the job without having to take too large of a pay cut.

5. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Today's been odd. Things have gone *too* well. All the work done in a quarter of the time...

If tomorrow actually reveals a fencing club in the region, I'll be mightily suspicious as to why my luck has suddenly flipped on its head...

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Time to report to bed for my three hours of sleep, I guess.

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Allright been awake for 41 hours now it started monday 8 o clock and now it's wednesday 1 o clock. Monday I had some work at school the rest of the time I spent watching movies and drinking beer, drinks with caffiene and some rum (80%).

It where good times and if I didn't had to go to school later this day the no sleep period should have been much longer!

About the girl I loved that didn't love me back: She really ment it when she said we staid friends! We had frequently contackt the last days!

Well go to bed now and check the rest of Sorcerrers when I'm at school!

8. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I love Trick or Treat as much as the next person but kids dressing up as dead soldiers just doesn't seem proper at this time. :(

9. Arabwel

Media:
    I just mangled my toe :/

Rather severely, it seems, since a chunk of flesh got torn off and it's hurting like hell... nor sure if I'll have to go to the ER or not.

*sigh*

Looks like it's time for more alcohol...

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Nizidramanii'yt, actually to me "spam" sounds like the horrid lunchion meat they make you eat when you are out of bolognia or canned pork.

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I mistook myself for 8people :(

And there are no wounds or shortcomings! There are only those who take pleasure in rising above others with their lovely gems.

Hmm, damn, I can't do that anymore... :(

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm wondering if I should be offended, Aik :shake:

What will your next hobby be now then? :p

My fish are doing well. Want to play around with the new camera we have but I'm not allowed. I want to upload pictures I took yesterday and take new ones - especially of my new katana!

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

@Kit

Dude, how did you guess? The big person job that I did was standing instead of sitting, and answering questions instead of doing actual work. :D

@Aik and 8people

Now one or both of you are going to have to spring for an avatar, or post something amazingly fantastic that Tal gives you one. You could always write a walkthrough...

14. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Nope, no letter-bombs Enagonios (though that does give me a couple of good ideas), more like baiting and investigating which has given me a few revelations which unfortunately can't be used as evidence without getting me in big trouble. Helpful though the evidence may be.

Anyway, just spent 2 days a Pelican Beach Resort here in Coffs learning suicide prevention tactics. And eating lots of good food while watching lots of hot women.

/me drools at the mental images ;)

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Is it illeagal in the USA to make a home-made missle? Because I just made 4 of them out of my old model rockets. :D

Now all I need is a brick wall to aim them at. :rolling:

16. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Better watch out there, Bush may hear about your WMD's! Maybe you should just aim them at him before he finds out.

17. Arabwel

Media:
    *huggles aldazar*

Mental images are good!

Now, if this idiotic bunny would behave...

I am hunting plot holes. Anyone see them?

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    My ISP sucks. Waiting six hours to connect.

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

/me slaps DR on the snout

Bad Death Rabbit! Stay! Be good!

20. Arabwel

Media:
    *snicker*

Wrong bunny, Jag, wrong bunny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.