1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #28

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    You couldn't? Come on, it's really easy! Everyone juts wants either their money or revenge!

*snicker*

2. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

The 13th Warrior wasn't too bad--first time I saw it I'd just finished reading Chrichton's Eaters of the Dead and realized they were the same... :doh:

Meh...work is draining my brain...can't post...maybe I need coffee...

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Revenge is overrated. Once you have taken revenge, you will realise the wrongs done to you will not be undone. The most you can achieve is to join the ranks of your wrongdoing enemies. Sometimes you will discover that they were not enemies, and that they did not mean to do wrong to you. But the revenge you are about to take will always be a deliberate act.

Money is overrated as well. Whatever holds real value will not be bought for money. In fact, it is given for free. Here is the catch: it must be given, it cannot be requested.

4. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Revenge is a dish best served with pinto beans and muffins...

5. Arabwel

Media:
    *shakes her head*

Tell that to the psychooes in that movie... I trhink the dog and the bubblegum boy were the only sane ones in it...

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I can't wait! I'm going to the States for a few days, leaving tomorrow.

Unfortunately, we're leaving at 7 in the morning. Which means I have to be up at 5:30 or 6. :(

At least I can sleep in the car.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Lucky you (depending on where you are going in the USA, of course).

It is a long weekend here in NZ now. Labour weekend. It always rains.

8. Tassadar Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Yeah enjoy the long weekend, Harbourboy. I'm still at work!

9. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Realization of the week: Bioinformatics are amazing.

10. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Its snowed under, its midterm session, i have to get up early in a few hours, but damn... its a great day to be alive :)

*ack... oock... my pessimistic side's having convulsions... oouf*

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Poor, poor Celesialraven...

*me gives the pessimistic side a cookie*

I have new fave words: Sniggle and snoogle.

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    @chev: my dad started givning me beer when I was three. By the time I was ten, I was allowed mt own glass of wine at dinner when it was served. Needless to sayt, I've never founf alcohol to be a big deal, since it was a part of daily life...
    Now my first experience with moonshine, that's another story... whew!

13. Arabwel

Media:
    *sniggle*

I will go to bed, since my back hurts so much that sitting is impossible...

but first I must take a little trip outside.

It's snowing :)

14. teekc Gems: 23/31

ah well, nothing important, from bend.com

15. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

And you Americans call that the land of freedom? If so, I really can't understand how you defines dictatorship, as that is clearly what you have.

16. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Maybe not dictatorship per say... that implies some kind of orginizational body. More a delusional worldview and a lack of oxygen flow to the head. But yes, this is gravitating toward AoDA.

Hmm, random babble... random babble... how about:
    I cant feel my hand, my heads in a whirl, i want to run off, with this beautiful girl. Donut's are good. I like donuts. Yes, that'll do :)

@Arabwel,
    Yummy a cookie! Cookies good :D

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, when Cheney came to my town to speak, he onlt permitted 11 people in the room. When John Edwards came to my town, you could print off the tickets from the internet, or pick them up from the Democratic Party headquarters, and there were thousands that went.
    That included many Bush supporters wearing Tshirts that stated opposing views that went simply to hear what the "other side" was saying for themselves.
    THe general consensus from the Republicans there was that they felt they were bieng regarded with respect, even when bieng disagreed with

I hope that makes sense, as it's almot 3am, and I think I may be sleeptyping...
    On the random babble front, I just got this mini Lite-Brite pen that is just too cute.

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

The weirdest thing happen when I was surfing on SP. I clicked on a link and ended up in Ara's mind. It was cluttered, everything was spelled wrong, and there was coffee leaking from the walls.

At least it explains how she posts so much. :D

19. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Saw a bed that costs AU$5000 on Tuesday night - full of Alpine herbs. Sounds yummy.

Work was good today, and at one point the horse racing was on and I heard them referto a horse named "It's Stiffler's Mom" :lol:

Pouring down rain again this afternoon after a very sunny day. Figures it would start rainging just as I finish work. Oh yeah, some of you may have seen on the news about the storms we're getting in Coffs Harbour right now, don't believe the hype, it's fun actually.

20. Arabwel

Media:
    Jag, Jag, jag... I don't drink coffee. I take my caffeine as little white pills, sparkly soda or sugary tea :D

*sigh*

Should try sleeping again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.