1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #29

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

NICK CAVE!!!!!!!!!!
    Nick Cave. nICK cAVE. NIck caVE. NIck CavE.

It's dark over here to. And cold. And unstable wether, kinda wish it would stick to one thing instead of switching from dry to rainy, chill to "freezing my balls of".
    Well at least there is Nick Cave. I like his music, if you haven't noticed.

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Who the hell is Nick Cave? :D

And yay, it's raining. Unfortunately, it may soon be storming, which may kill my word count for a while.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    It's dark, and someone just gave me several earfuls on Zen... yuck.

whatever, i's too late in my wake cycle for me to think anythiong but fire pretty, tree bad.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I just bought a lot of Mt. Dew! The local supermarket was having a special that I couldn't refuse...buy two 36 packs, and get another 36 pack for FREE! Lets see here...
    3 X 36 = 108 cans
    108 X 12oz = 1296oz of the 'Sweet Nectar of the Gods'! :xx: :yum:

I hope that will be enough to last me a week :rolling:

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Noot fair! Why is there a mlountain Dew sale in every xsingle place on Earth EXCEPT in my homtown?

:bang:

Yes, I need caffeine. And some :beer: too.

6. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

@Aikanaro

You don't know Nick?!!???
    I'm puzzled an' bewildred. Check him out. He's a aussi music maker with killer lyrics. The album's called "murder ballads".

Mt. Dew? is it whiskey? respond please if I'm wrong.

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You are. It's some kind of energy drink from Pepsi. Tastes like Seven Up with caffeine, but I have no idea what it really is.

8. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I am a nut. Just thought I'd let you all know. You know, fair warning.

And in related news :banana: :nuts: :banana:

9. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

@Kitrax: It's 7:45 pm and its as bright as it was at 4:30 pm here... :banana: Daylight savings "r0x0rs the b0x0rs" :D

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Pretty amazing the combinations you can do with these latest smilies...

:banana: :mommy: :banana:

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    ^ pure spam :rolleyes: :nuts: :holy: :p

12. chevalier

Media:
    How about this combination: :beer: :beer:

Hehe. Downing some Irish ale here, 8.1% alcohol.

13. Dias Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Is there such a thing as chronic weight loss? or a fast way of gaining weight? :confused:

14. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Last night (and this morning :D ) rocked! A nice big PARTY!! :banana: :beer: :beer: I got drunk, and a good drunk too. Not too wasted and not just buzzed, but just right! :thumb: And I had very little hangover, it was more of being tired than actually hungover. So much fun!

Hasn't worn off completely yet either :D

15. Arabwel

Media:
    I slept for 17 hours; I am lacking uin my word count. Well, I shall gho to sleep againn when I hit 25K...

:sleep:

As it is, Mountain Dew isn't really like 7Up at all; it's much bettr, and at least in Finland it's the most caffeinated soda available :D

16. chevalier

Media:
    @Dias, yes, sure. But any fast way of gaining weight is unhealthy.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    @Chev: Mt. Dew is a citrus type drink. Coke's version of it is called Mellow Yellow, and tastes like crap compaired to Mt. Dew.

Actually, that's Amp, wich is made by Mt. Dew. :rolling:

18. chevalier

Media:
    Eerrr... if I say "Tastes like Seven Up with caffeine," I apparently have tasted it, haven't I?

Haven't heard of Mellow Yellow, though. I prefer Coke's version to Pepsi version of anything, however. Anyway, if Pepsi has made it first and Coke is only copying, then perhaps for once Pepsi has done something better than Coke.

19. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well lucky me, someone broke into my house yesterday while I was at work. Looks like a fairly young teenager based upon the handprint he or she left of the window.

Fortunately for me nothing was actually taken - based upon the spots that were rummaged through I think the little bastard was looking solely for cash - and apart from some change I don't keep any in my house.

20. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Oh. Sorry JSBB. I didn't know that was your place. I'll break in again tommorow and put it back. TV's broken though. I dropped it. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.