1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #29

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *huggles Shirkant and GB*

There, there, it'll get better...

I wish my word count got better, too... see me crawl.

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

*huggles Ara, because she always huggles everyone else*

Now everybody, huggle Ara to show her that we care. :D

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    /me doesn't huggle Ara in order to avoid being called a dirty old man, and gives her a grandfatherly pat on the head instead.

[ Oh, don't be shy. :p ] - Beren

and...

/me punches Jag in the shoulder. No particular reason. :p

[ November 11, 2004, 09:30: Message edited by: Beren ]

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What is a "huggle" exactly? Harbourbaby uses nappies called "Huggies". Is that the same sort of thing?

5. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

A huggle is a combination of a hug, snuggle and cuddle, IIRC.

*huggles Ara*

Apparently, at least one of the people responsible for casting thinks that I'd be perfect to play the role that I auditioned for. :grin:

Now, if only the call-back auditon goes well, and I get the part I want.

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Laithewel - are you going to be a movie star? If so, remember that I always supported you and had faith in you before you got your big break. Not like those others who will only like you after you're famous.

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    /me hands Splunge a big beer, "Want to share stories from WWI?" :D

8. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

/me runs around Splunge chanting

Gampa Spunge! Gampa Spunge! Gampa Spunge!

Tewusastowee?

9. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Harbourboy - I wish! Then I'd be able to buy things. One of the drama groups at my university is putting on Euripides' Trojan Women. I'd love to get a part that wasn't chorus. I highly doubt that this is ever going to go anywhere beyond my uni, but it's still going to be a blast.

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Sorry Ara But it's the B from Bunny :p , I like bunnies :p *Hug*

I've got a terrible headache and my comp is working like a piece of crap can things get worse?

11. Arabwel

Media:
    So now I am a bunny? Gee, thanks a lot!

Reeves is weating my brain... and damn, is it just SO much fun ti have a psycho pirate in one's head? Especially when an equally psycho pop star is claiming space, too.

on the other hand... Johnny Depp is far too pretty for his own good.

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    You know, there are dys when I'm convinced the world is out to get me. I've been pretty sick the past few weeks (which is why I have not been spamming RB) and it seems I am having a reaction to the latest antibiotic I've been put on.
    If it doesn't improve, I'll have to go to the emergency room, and I don't have that kind of money.

13. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Work went so quick today, I didn't even notice where the time went. And I think one of the girls in the coffee shop was flirting with me... :thumb:

Gotta do some night shifts now though. Not looking forward to that... :xx:

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Why the hell did I offer to switch shifts tomorrow? That means I have to go to bed by 1am to be able to get up by 10:30am. :grr:

As many of you know, I am NOT a morning person...I HATE the mornings...unless it's 3am in the morning. :thumb: :rolling:

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

When is it morning anyway? I always get confused when I am hanging out at 3 or 4 am and I start talking about tomorrow, actually meaning later on that calender day, after I go to sleep and wake up, but then somebody switches it around to tomorrow being the calender day after they day that we are currently awake in, and then the question arises as to what happens if I just don't go to be and then the tomorrow I was talking about actually becomes today.

It was easier when I went to bed before midnight.

16. Arabwel

Media:
    It's never late before midnight and after that, it's early.

:banana:

My head hurts.... I should learn to sleep less.

17. chevalier

Media:
    @Stefanina: Best wishes for you.

@Kitrax: I am a morning person. And next morning. :lol:

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

@Ara no your not a Bunny, that was not what I tried to say...

School sucks can't concentrate lately maybe they must give free beer at school I think that will do!

My computer rejects some sites :@ anybody knows what can be wrong?

19. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Break time. No meaningless chats for two weeks.

20. chevalier

Media:
    Poland's Independence Day. Time to go to church and pray for this poor country. God save us from politicians and big business, especially working together. Even the damned president should be indicted and practically everyone down the ladder. Public prosecutors have finally got around to them even though there's a year before the elections. Both presidential and parliament. Hope the right will be better than the left when they win. And they will. Wonder if the current left government has 20% support. The previous one had 6% when they resigned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.