1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #33

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Carcaroth, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shalladeth Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don'

Ugh...I've had the flu for a week now! If it's not gone by the weekend, I think I'll go insane!

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    How about your doctorate, Beren? Are things going well in that regard?

[ Definitely. ;) ] - Beren

[ February 17, 2005, 04:49: Message edited by: Beren ]

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I don't hae the flu. I got the flu shot. It really works!

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Today was gorgeous. Felt like spring. We have a lot of sickness around here both at SP and my community. Hope everyone gets better soon. Lots of chicken soup and rest to all.

5. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Last thing I need is the flu...I barely have enough free time to post this.

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, I have now finished PS:T - and hereby declare it the best game in existance (well, the only other likely contender that I haven't played for that looks like Fallout 2 ... but I can't see it swaying my proclaiment there...)

The ending was odd ... feels so open to a sequel :(

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    /me gives DHB some hot tea with a lemon slice and a warm blanket

Then you have to watch yourself so you don't catch anything bad. ;)

8. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

DASAFASDFASASF!!!!!! I have too many things to do and not enouth time to do them!!! AHHH!!! I hate this!!! How high do time prices go on e-bay???

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Selling time on e-bay sounds like a good plan wonder if everyone ever done it :p .

Life is good, on moments like this :D

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sigh*

Was told yesterday that Jen would be ok. Was happy today, until I went to the store. The damn thing is still corrupting all the files. *sigh* They are ordering a new mobo to see if that helps, since everything else has already been tried.

This is one of those times I feel like screaming a rude expression for intercourse in the middle of the street.

*hugs everyone in need of a hug*

11. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

*was in need of a hug and very grateful* :D

I just read the post on the Glabal Warming Pact, I now have a headache the size of the amazon, somone please de-forest me! :bang:

Work is stressy right now, I have a very comical pile of paperwork that is surrounding me, I think if I leave ot a little longer I can build my very own castle of paperwork, :rolling: life is hard...

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I thought I was the only one. :bang:

13. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

*insert random babble here*

NEW GEM! :rolling:

14. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Yay! I now have no classes until the 28th of the month. I love reading week. Except I have to write a big archaeology paper over the break, since I won't have time to do it during the week before it's due. :bang: It's going to be interesting.

If only I wasn't on campus right now... I could really use some sleep.

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Oh the woes of upgrading computer. The hardware is just peachy (well aside from a tempremental cd drive that will be getting a good talking to - with a hammer and some nails) but this third, or is it fourth, reinstall of windows is even more problematic than those before. Doh!

16. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Well, it was great while it lasted, not even a week. What I don't get is that even though we haven't been going out for long I was crazy about her. Everything that I look for in a woman was there, her spirit, independance, holding her own, kindness, openess and everything else was there. But yesterday today she said that she thought she liked me when I asked her out, but said today that she didn't like me that way and wants to be friends! We had a rough bit when she said that I was coming off to strong (because I was crazy about her) and I smothered her. I was gonna rectify the situation today by talking to her and changing my ways when she said that that wasn't the problem, but rather she didn't like me in that way.

I know this sounds silly, and stupid and nuts because it hasn't been long or that we haven't even known each other for that long but when we were going out, I felt that happiest I've ever felt. That may be because she was so great and the relationsip really could have gone far, everything was there... except apparently her feelings for me :( I dared to hope that it could have really gone somewhere and now I'm crushed. I don't know how I could care so much in such a little time, all I know is how I feel, and right now its rock bottom.

I guess it was just too good to be true.

17. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

... Talk talk talk and now action :(

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Dont worry, what doesnt kill you will only make you stronger, no matter how crap you feel...

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Say that to the guy who was hit in the knee caps with a baseball bat and has to use cruches. :D

On the other hand, maybe his arms are stronger.

But on the other hand, he will never be as strong as he was before.

But on the other hand, no sleep and lots of work make Jaguar go wooooo...

20. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Being a member of AOoOF has it's benefits. The heart is harder to break.

Ah but, Rolsuk, I do sympathize with you. I'm not going to repeat any trite lines. Heartbreak is horrible. That line 'I don't feel that way about you' is a real downer.

edit: Finally made it to 500. Took me long enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.