1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortensen Banned

If anyone tries to say my beloved Legolas is gay I will kill them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

By the way, what about Samwise Gamgee's Strange Obsession with the pony? And Frodo takes it up the ---- from Samwise Gamgee!!!!!!!!!

2. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

OH my...

Last time i was in a Random babling thread it was the first one. Now it has a number #4 beside it :eek: :eek:

It seems i missed a lot :(

Actualy i dont care much... So i'm gonna spam in here until i get 500 posts and a new gem (13th) - and becouse 13 is a bad number i'm gonna spam a lot more until i get to number 14 :D - lucky one. I just hope it has a nice gem :cool:

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Here is: What realy happened at the Council of Elrond

Look to the left of the photo and you will see two elves making out, and see Legolas looking rather grumpy and left out. There is also the elf next to Legolas thinking 'Should I, or should I not ask Legolas to go out with me?'
    And of course next to that freaky elf is some guy who just doesn't want to know about it.
    There, the stunning true story of what realy happened at The Council of Elrond

4. Gothmog

Hey Aikanaro i wonder how do you make that link connect you to that site but still says what you like??

From what i know it supposed to look something like that:
    <a href="www.bla_bla"> Picture </a>
    Is this it???

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    An url would be somethink like this

1. look 10 cm below the messagebox
    2. click on the button with "url"
    3. insert the url
    4. click on "ok"
    5. insert the text
    6. click on "ok"
    7. add some extra mumbojumbo
    8. click on "add rely"

taddddaaaaaaaaa ;)

[ December 30, 2002, 13:19: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Though if you'd like you can always type out the code, Tal just is looking for more ways for us not to have to strain our memory and fingers using them :)

7. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

"Too little time in his hands", eh? I wouldn´t be so sure of that...

*Taps Dragonjewel on the shoulder* There, there; someday someone might actually say something to you and listen what you have to say... :D

Wohoo...-40 C! This eve?! Bloody cold! I bet that it has never been this cold in England. Say, 8people; wanna switch countries? You can have my room if I can have yours... ;)

8. Enthasius Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Low and behold my ability to sit down for extended periods of time, as I saw LOTR:TTT twice in the same week. Well, i'd say that the film could create a blood clot in the legs due to the length of time it goes on for.

On a 'lighter' note, things tend to catch fire easily if you mess about with fire(dum dum, tsh ((extremly bad gag alert)) )

Also I highly advise you look at www.pokealexintheeye.com for plenty of eye poking goodness, I mean, check out the pages intro, its gotta be cool. Make sure you have the most recent versions of macromedia shockwave player on your system, if not the link to the latest version is on the page. Then you can play the pro and deluxe versions of the game.

And if that wasn't enough, then your just greedy. Limit yourselves people!

Peace out, folks. Im gonna go wrack me up a high score for poking eyes.

9. Gothmog

[​IMG] Damn it i'm gonna have to wait another 19 days to see The Two Towers :mad: :mad:

I'm not happy

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] I've only got to wait till Thursday till I can see it :D
    Now can I wait that long?

11. Gothmog

Yesterday i watched Ninja scroll and today Princess Mononoke. - Great films

Anyone knows some similiar movies??
    Or any good movie with katanas and those stuff :D

12. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Mortensen, Legolas IS bisexual. Don't deny it. Haha.:)

Eze laughs and plays with her LOTR figures

13. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] hmm... my first post in a RBP... yesterday I finished Rainbow 6 - Rouge Spear... wohooo... playing online now... goes pretty well...

14. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

You mean...recognition?! *gasp* I don't know if I'd know what to do with myself...I'd have to learn to say things that are witty and articulate, and I couldn't babble! *fans herself rapidly*

15. Gothmog

Did you guys see that parody of FOTR ??
    The one in the Council of Elrond when they add another Ringbearer and Sarah M. Gellar. That new guy ended up piercing his penis with the ring :aww: . Really its hilarious (sp?).

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Virne = I would rather stay in England - I'd miss my friends :p

I'm making Drow names for everyone - I take what they want their name to mean and abstract the Drow into the name!

17. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    @Gothmog, that show was hilarious.. LOL, my precious :D

:Edit on:
    Rurouni Kenshin OAV (aka Samurai X) is a vey good katana-anime
    :Edit off:

[ December 30, 2002, 20:34: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

18. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Eze, Legolas isn't bi sexual he just bats for the other team as they say full stop. At least in the film, come on people have you ever seen someone so obviously gay he makes Julian Clarey look positively masculine and a womaniser? And BTW Arwen is quite tasty las, leave her outta this :p .
    And if anyone doesn't think that Sam is really wanting in Frodos pants go read the book for the subliminal things in it and his 'special relationship' with Bill the pony. I don;t think the pony is the taker btw ;)
    There you go Eze a character from LotR that is definately in for the same sex relationship thing, go write about Sam ;) .

19. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I don't like Sam that much to write slash about him. Nope,its strictly Aragorn and Boromir stuff. BTW, Arwen is not tasty. Even Shelob would have more chances.(I am not a lesbian, BTW.)

Eze laughs at those, who like Arwen and glances at her blood-thirsty staff

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

My muppet sister keeps stealing my Futurama DVDs. If only she was male, I could beat her up. :(

Speaking of which, I am soon to be commencing an anti-feminist campaign. I will take those blood-thirsty fascists out with great enjoyment.

New Year will be boring. Everything is boring nowadays. I should go skydiving.

David Gray is cool.

Babble ends.

:bigeyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.