1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #43

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    On perticulat Girl in my school have a tendency to ingnore me in favour of another guy... Oh well, it seems we won't be friend.

8people is drunk with WHAT?

2. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yet another night spent laying restless. Haven't been able to sleep much more than 3-4 hours the last week or so...

Maybe I'll make a nice pot of coffee, open a bag of Sour Cream & onion chips ( :yum: !) and watch some skipper and skeeto on Cartoon Network :bigeyes:

3. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Yay! Stargate time!

:banana:

I'm okay, really.

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

You ever have one of those days that's so busy that you don't notice the missing skin before you try to brush that red dot off of your hand? I haven't even had time to play BG yet! :aaa:

5. Eldular Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Yes, yes I do have those days, alot. I have even come home missing a finger and don't notice untill I try to use the TV control.

But not having time to play BG?! :bs: NEVER! There is ALLWAYS time for BG! :flaming:

On a brighter note: I haven't left my house for 2 (almost 3) weeks :help:

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Should I call in sick for work tomorrow? Or should I get paid for a light day's work.

Oh the decisions.

7. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

My cousin has horrid luck keeping the original group together to go to a concert. This is the fourth time he's had a late cancellation, and the second time I got the seat. The other two I've found someone to fill it for him...

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ugh....need something to do. After playing BG2 for a bit, cleaning the apartment, and playing with the cat, I still find myself bored. :bang:

I know! I'll play some more BG2! :banana: :rolling:

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You could take a bath. Sleep is also another good thing to do when you are bored. I'm never bored, too much to do. I guess that's why I don't sleep that much.

10. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Geez I need sleep... sweet, elusive sleep.

I swear, people weren't kidding when they said that my university years would be the easiest of my life.

Thank God it's Friday afternoon over here.

@ Felinoid - All the time, mate, although less often now that I've stopped student-drinking. My bigger problem these days is staying awake in meetings; blood is a secondary consideration.

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Already friday afternoon there...geesh, it's only 19 minutes into friday here. We must live very far apart.

12. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I always knew you North American types were living in the past! :grin: :spin: :grin:

Look at it this way; Monday morning and the trek to work starts about 16 hours earlier for me. It's not all good news.

Five minutes to go... five minutes to go...

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    :eek:

I woke up at 10 am. Where's the world going to?

:coffee: , need more :coffee: ...

14. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@D'fly - you're closer to NonSeq than most of us, we all just have the Int'l Date Line between us and Australia :heh:

@fel - yeah, once or twice, but not for a while; my current job isn't that engaging.

Gotta doctor's appt today - only a couple of hours on the phones, then a few hours in a waiting room, all for a quick writing of a referral note...

EDIT: :banana: wahoo! :banana: New gem; apparently I missed the change last post! :hahaerr:

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

my stupid friend took a valium before drivign andbumped his car last night, now he can't go out of town with us. whatta maroon.

16. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

OMDFG!!!!!! I just put too much money in the coffee machine and now the dang things jammed up! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! IM GOING MAD!!! NEED MY ****ING COFFEE!!!!!!!! :bang:

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Kuemper, drunk on power, me? Never :evil:

Now I just need to get my games off Frosty and I'll never be seen again, muahahaha.

Well, I will, otherwise I'd fail my A levels :mommy:

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    /me hands some :coffee: to SoB

Hang in there, kiddo! You can make it!

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I woke up at 6 'o clock in the morning... now it's 6:43... The coffee machine is broken so is my wallet so I won't be able to get coffee at school for my 8 Am class, ugghhh philosophy can be a pain in the ass.

20. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

cheers luv! think Im more worried about gettin lynced by the mob thats conspiring to kill the culprit for their caffine withdrawl symptoms!

*jumps out the window and runs across the carpark diving into a hedge*

ha ha they cant catch me now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.