1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #48

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hey I just got a Atari cd collection of the 80s in a cereal box. Geee those games are badly emulated and. Seriously it came free in a cereal box, so quality wise it's not terrible, well in fact yes it's terrible

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Warning!

Bread crumbs are the latest computer virus!

Don't even ask about peanut butter.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Disciple of The Watch, people, there's a thread about the Doom movie in The Sensorium... How about using it for its intended purpose? :rolleyes:

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    No peanut butter, but there is yoghurt on my computer. Does that count?

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yogourt on your computer ? Ewww... Clean that up Ara!

Okay that is plain disturbing...

IGN's game website didn't allow me (age 17) to see This screen since '' I'm too young ''

But this one is okay for any age.

Why? just WHY?

[ October 23, 2005, 02:19: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

:sick: Buffets are ebil. They're even worse than relatives. ;)

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ofelix, it is quite obvious. The screen you couldn't see was taken at night, while the other was safely inside some kind of office. Apparently, ImageShack was worried about you being outside at night and breaking your curfew. :shake:

I really miss my old thesaurus that's in Iowa. The new one just isn't the same. It's too...too Canadian! My writing ain't the same without it.

:jawdrop: And here I thought Jimmy was such a nice boy!

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Yes, Tal, I have continued the Doom topic in Sensorium. Anyone interested in my two cents on that movie, check it out.

Nothing to ramble about... just making an act of presence. :D

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    How can you have nothing to ramble about? Isn't the meer presence on the thread an indicator of a ramble?

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Ehh... I never saw it this way, but I guess you're right.

OH! Here's something to ramble about. I had a coupon for a free Cheerios Mix bag behind a box of taco shells, so I exchanged it for a Cheerios Mix bag. And while gnawing on it, I almost choked on something - a coupon for a free pack of Juicy Fruit. :D Woo-hoo. That made my day. :rolleyes:

11. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

@Ofelix: I think it's got to do with the "crouch" thingy... some people can't spell, and this can cause funny mistakes :p

12. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Yeah, I've had enough of that joke already, TYVM. :rolleyes: The Hertel family (maternal side) is notoriously good at bad puns, so I heard every "buffet" joke imaginable in the space of five minutes. Family can be very embarassing in a crowded restaurant. Eating too much didn't help my queasiness. :sick: I think I'm going to go throw up now; could you give me another joke to make sure it isn't just dry heaves? :shake:

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am still :sick: and I blame a psychic connection to my even sicker best friend for it - ah, the joys of being rather not normal :D

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    WTF? You're all nuts. :nuts:

But then again...I must be nuts too, since I'm letting my g/f pick out another cat. Aperently, she thinks our current cat needs a friend. :rolleyes:

Oh well...now to figure out a name for it. It's another female, so we're deciding between Ellesime, Ally, or Imoen. You know me and BG2 names... :shake: :rolling:

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Sorry DotW, but the last time I paid money to see the Rock in a movie, I apologized to my date afterwards. Besides, I'm waiting for the Max Payne movie...

My old man got back from his hunting trip, but didn't even see a moose this year. Ah well, family party in the afternoon (any time after 11 really) and have to work tomorrow night...

16. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'd pick Imoen Kitrax
    But I'm not very imaginative with cat names - ours are rather obvious cat names - Thomas and Tigger :lol:

Though we do have some strange names for Jack's guinea pigs. Andrea, Elaine and Soraya picked by Jack of course. And the rabbit is called Àine

17. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Those are my specialty...a pity I was busy imbibing Potions of Genius.

It did happen a few years ago that me and a friend of mine drank some suspicious stuff and ended up puking at the same time, into the same toilet. The other side was green and the other was reddish-brown.

The people who made my drink called it "Fairy."

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Kitrax: Illasera the Quick? :shake:

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Oww. Okay, going out for a belated birthday party that some of my profs are at is not always the best thing to do. :sick: I am now massively hung over because one of the profs kept buying rounds for everyone.

Granted, it was a fun party, but I lost track of the number of drinks I had. Oops.

Does anyone in here have some Ibuprofin I could have?

20. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Yeah, you guessed it:

/me hands Laiwethel some Ibu-corn

Yesterday I gave someone an Atomic Wedgie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.