1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #56

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Lol...saw a fairly amusing commercial today about a monk that saves a turtle, a fish, and a spider, but then blows his nose with a new tissue that kills 99.9% of all germs...and the punch line was "Good thing there's forgiveness..." :lol: Silly germ-killing monk. :shake:

Man, I need to get a business license, and get A+ and Net+ certified. I've got about 4 months left until I'm eligible for my work's 100% tuition reimbursement! :banana: Yay for free school! :thumb: :rolling:

3. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Yumba yimba, yoyimbo.

Me like pie.

Me round and flat.

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@Saber: Already back at school? Bloody hell, I still have three weeks off! What kind of hell is that school is?

5. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

What the hell was I thinking with the post above? I saw my fingers type it, but it was like being outside myself and watching someone else type with a mad grin on their face.

I need to get out of the house more.

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

DotW, I'm still in highschool, so we only get two weeks off (and public schools only get one week) :( . Why do you get more than a month off from your classes (I say classes because you don't go to college, you attend classes for something-or-other that I forget right now).

7. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I barely made it into SP today. :(
    Were the boards down?
    Kept getting error messages...

8. Kitrax

Media:
    @Aces...I don't know what's ben going on, but the BoM has been taking about 2 minutes to load on my 1.5Mbps DSL connection. On occasion, I get the 'MSN cannot find the page you're looking for' error screen, but it works just fine if I click the back button, and try the link again. :confused:

Whatever. Beef stew will make everything all better! :yum: :rolling:

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

High school sucks for holidays. Colleges usually get a month from Dec 15-Jan 15.

I'd like to go back to high school now. I've saved up so many smart-@$$ed answers, though my favorite is still 'I'll call you Mister So-and-so when you call me Miss Kuemper. :grin:

DnD was the usual - everyone was taking too long discussing how to do things. I got a minor case of frostbite *again*! :grr:

10. Kitrax

Media:
    Damnit! :flaming: Why is the chatroom so empty?!?

There are people here at all hours of the day/night, and #sorcerers is always dead at this time...even though it's only 9:20pm MST.

We need to fix this problem...so anyone who reads this needs to hop on over to 'The Friendly Arm Inn' or #sorcerers if you prefer it's IRC name.

The link to the jave chat is right here! So get on that! :thumb: :rolling:

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@Saber: Ha! Well, I did two non-stop years of school, so a month is certainly a welcome break. I have til the beginning of february off because that's the scheduled date for the beginning of the classes. They're still recruiting til mid-january.

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I dug out my old game of Space Colony for a replay. Quite a good game. Nice challenge and I get to see goofy aliens.

I think I'll go to my secret blog now and therapudize myself.

13. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Things seem back to normal...
    Whatever "normal" is. :lol:

Hmm...
    Post 9-11!

:eek:

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Normal really depends on what perspective you come from.

15. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

There is no such thing as normal.

Finally got my laundry done. Ah, clean clothes.

16. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I've finally got my drivers license :D Wrooooom!

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @kuemper: I guess. In Polish or French or Italian, it's a different grammar if you talk to someone the casual way or the sir/madam way (2nd person plural in French, 3rd person plural in Polish or Italian), so you don't even really have to add the titles or styles. When people insist on being called this or that, it feels low to me and especially if someone puts Mr/Mrs before his name in English. In Polish, that would be so, so ridiculous and the person would become the Self-Obsessed Low-Self-Esteem Upstart of the Year. :shake: Throwing a you at a teacher would be bad, though, and the pupil would make it out of the classroom in a record time. :evil:

18. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I have a cold. I hate colds, especially when I have to work. :sick:

On a brighter note, I'll be playing NWN all evening today. :thumb:

19. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

@Elvenblade congrats, I envy you (just a little) :)

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Aah, English. :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.