1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #56

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I find that the more I have to say, the less people usually listen.

2 more hours to go and then I can sleep. Have calling hours to go to tonight for my Uncle who died on Monday. My 3 y/o is asking lots af questions about death, which is always fun.

2. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I am getting fat from just lying around since football got over... Track is going to be hell (not that im good at it anyway :( ) But NWN is worth it. Its 2 in the morning, im supposed to have a big day tomorrow but my holiday break sleeping habits have changed drastically, I think in RL i am actually nocturnal but change that cycle because of school and everyday life.

My bro spent ALL his christmas money on a guitar, when he already has a good one that he doesn't play anyway.

I don't wanna go back to Montana :( My stepmom and my dad are evil and fight now :( Also, my Evil AP English Teacher of Doom assigned me to do an essay over a book that I haven't even started yet that I'm gonna end up sparknoting anyway. I'm only in vegas until Saturday :*(

NWN online is the greatest thing ever... I am in a huge hole though, keep dying and losing exp against ridiculously hard monsters that the EVIL dm's constantly put me up against, they freakin threw CHAMPION ORCS at a 3 person LVL 3 party in the KOBOLD cave... CHAMPION ORCS!!! some people in my party even claimed that a DM controlled a dragon against a lvl 3 party once and asked her riddles that were funny. And then I was in a building trying to help that same friend get out of a glitch (somehow she walked behind the counter and got stuck there :) ) when all of a sudden the DM's decide to have the city guards turn on everyone and there is a huge battle outside that I conveniently walked outside AFTER IT HAPPENED.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION IN THE TECHNO-MAGIC BOARD!?

Wow i can ramble on forever....

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Snow, snow. delightful snow. it is snowing, has snowed for the past several hours, and thanks to :sick: I have not shoveled since the day before Christmas eve. The Joy!

4. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Got 'Sacred' recently. It's quite simple, but the missions are varied, fighting on horseback rocks, and the graphics are fairly good.

Pity I can't play till the weekend... R/L sucks :p

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

/me forced to forage for more beer today only one can left :(

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

JiggaJay, I can't do much for your RL and NWN probs, but here are some cookies to make you feel better.

DS, here. :beer: We'll sit on the front porch and make fun of today's kids with their low-hanging pants. :grin: :geezer:

My head is fine.

The toilet paper has seen better days. :evil:

7. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Cheers kuemper, found a victim to go out foraging in the snow :evil:

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    So, my mouse died :(

I want a new optical mousre, this spare one I have is sucklicious to the max... I no longer even know where my mousepad is.

9. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

I always wondered why somebody would want to buy pants that are 30 sizes to big. Also what is up with people buying USED (faded/stonewashed) jeans. I could make a fortune selling all of my old jeans to stores. They all look faded and are already broken in :D

@Ara
    I've got a couple spare ones laying around. Want one.

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I agree with Maddox on paying more for clothes that look used. There are people who wear tarnished clothes because they can't afford new ones. Or simply because they have actually worn them. I don't want to say it's all bad and wrong but in most cases, wearing jeans that are made to look used or dirty is not a good way to make a good impression on me. Making 10 year old clothes look unused or almost new would be more of a way, really. I appreciate a good match of fabrics, cuts and colours, perhaps with a bit of artistic chaos, but not something that's been turpified on purpose.

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I discovered I have an over abundance of Terry's chocolate oranges! I love them and so do my cavities.

*whack*

*swish*

/holds out pieces of chocolate orange

Want some?

12. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Yes, please.

/me helps himself to a large amount of chocolate wedges.

13. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Back from work. All this snow on roads drives me crazy!

14. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Going to Circus Circus Adventuredome today, just like I always do when I'm in sunny Las Vegas!! I'm gonna totally PWN everyone at Laser TAg (like I always do, I'm always the highest scorer, I camp and use my rogue skills to do it :p ) and them I'm gonna ride the roller coaster a million times and then play the sword wielding game at the arcade!!

And then I'm going to sparknote my book for AP english and write an esssay on something I havnt even read...

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/me still smashes stuff

:bigeyes:

I feel like sitting on the rooftop of the building and sniping people with a paintball gun :evil:

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

JiggaJay, I can't imagine what it would be like to go to Las Vegas and not actually be able to gamble....

..hit me....hit me... hit me....damn! That's what Las Vegas is all about!

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

/casts Reduce Person on self and jumps on JiggaJay's shoulder

:roll: Whee! I love roller coasters!

In-laws came back yesterday. Today, hubby wants to go outside (with no prodding from me! surprise!), but his mother is gone shopping for 3 hours. :nolike: She won't even bring back a Wankel rotary engine.

18. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I have a new bankcard now. It's made of bacon! It's a bit awkward to handle, and it's starting to smell, but it works quite nicely as a credit card. When it's time to pay, I slap the slice of bacon on the table, and the sales clerk looks at me and blinks. And blinks again. And goes away.

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Does life ever get any easier?

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Does life ever get any harder?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.