1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #56

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Dfly & HB:
    Yes and yes; frequently at the same time. :roll:

Well, there's also drunken weddings, but those are usually an even worse idea than the gambling. ;)

3. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Yet another pointless post. I just don't know what to babble about.

4. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Oh, vegas is really fun after living a life of T3H DUll in Montana. In the small town I live in the only thing to do is hang out at the town pump or drive 30 miles to Missoula and do city stuff-- Vegas is a breath of fresh air. So many gorgeous babes everywhere I look.... Is it just me, or are airports the #1 hotspot for hot chicks?

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    :lol: Yeah, let me tell ya', there's A LOT of stuff to do in such a huge city like Missoula! :lol: :hahaerr:
    I've been there, and there's nothing to do there either...just like the rest of Montana. :shake: :rolling:

6. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

*Chomp* choccie orange wedges :banana: cheers kuemper, Is it a bargain by the way ?

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:bigeyes: Ultamite shiny night! I got a penny (2002), a dime (2000) and a guitar pick!! Oh and pooh dressed as a bee for $2!!

I know about small towns. We didn't hang out at the gas pump, but drove in a 4 block circuit around the bell tower. Or, you could go to a big city and drive half a mile/mile up and down 'the drag'. Joy, :rolleyes:

8. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31

@Kitrax

You're right... NOTHING TO DO IN THE STATE OF MONTANA!! No jobs, hardly any chicks, nothing to do, angry mean parents, ignorant people all around (its tuff being asian when 99.9999 percent are white folk who have never even left the state and when they see me are like OMG ITS T3H ASIAN WE'RE D00M3D!), you have to drive a long way before you even reach anywhere, the only things to do in that state are stay at home and play video games. Or farm *shudders*

You've been to missoula? Do you live nearby?

Well, the only thing I may have gotten out of that state is a 10 cold resistance bonus to myself and the feat "Driving tiny car with bald tires on icy roads" (gives +5 to competence checks while in above mentioned situations :p )

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    As every post I have ever posted indicates, I live in the Salt Lake City area of the crummy state of Utah...

So I live near-ish. Unlike the 99.9999 of white folk you speak of, I travel outside of the state whenever possible. Montana was on the list about about 3 years or so ago. :rolling:

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Just got back from Kong: Amazing! Great movie, unbelievebly good special effects (there was only one point in the movie when Kong looked fake), and well, it was amazing!

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hit you, HB? It'll be a pleasure. :evil:

:shake:

Kidding, man.

Kitrax, there's a question that's been burning my mind: if you hate Utah that much, then why don't you just leave and go live somewhere else?

12. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31

I KNOW!! KING KONG OWNS!! *stares at sky thinking of Naomi Watts*

Some jerk kept whistling whenever the beautious goddess known as Naomi Watts came on the screen, and all I could do was shout "I'lll say!!"

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Just came back from lunch at the pub and tried some beer called "Falstaff's Real Ale". Which reminded me that I haven't seen Falstaff for a while.

14. DarkStrider

On the radio just know I heard a reggae/dance version of Pink Floyd's Breathe - different

@DotW If he moved how could he moan about it :grin:

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    @Arahar: You would be an absoulte darling if you did that :D

@Kuemp: Still got orangies left?

Methinks I am finally not-sick :D

16. DarkStrider

All's well that Ara's well :)

17. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@ JJ - heh; MT is not that bad. I took two bus trips from Alberta to Iowa: headed south into MT, got bored in 4h, mid-afternoon layovers at Great Falls' airport, slept at the Billings bus station each time, but at least the geography is more interesting to look at than North Dakota's flat, boring plains... :sleep:

But I've also lived the small town life, so I *can* sympathise. (I'd better with a name like mine ;) ) D'ye have ISP 'back home'? If so, what do ye want outside activites for when ye've got US?!? ;)

Oh, and woulda posted this yesterday, but I was too busy watching it; I'm now the proud owner of one of the few box sets of Firefly left in this town of 150k; two hours and ten stores of searching. :cool: Boxing day/week sales and $$$ for xmas presents are GREAT combinations!!! :D

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*whack*

*swish*

Here ya go, Ara. I got 3 more after this. It's minty chocolate, too. :yum:

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Naomi Watts looks like a mix of Nicole Kidman and the lady from Dodgeball.

And Lindt milk chocolate truffles are the single best chocolate thing made. Ever. Do you guys in Europe have Lindt?

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Um, given that Lindt is a European chocolate from Switzerland, it would be a reasonable assumption that they have Lindt in Europe . . . . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.