1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #61

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

/pulls Picard manuver

"Engage."

I really hate it when scars itch. My C-section scar has been itching all day and it's not something I want to scratch too frequently. :mommy:

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Attention spammers
    I hereby declare myself to be handsome and cool!
    Thank you.

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

If Ofelix says so, it must be true!

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Finally got all my wood chopped into logs. Time to make a lot of bows and string 'em. It could be more boring. I could be running the agility course again...and again...and again...

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yay the pain on my arm is over only my head hurts. Darn

Attention spammers
    I herebry declare my last testament to be false
    Thank you

Darn this medicine is 0.5% hydrocortisone I need at the very least 2.5% ! Arrg

[ February 16, 2006, 03:24: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

6. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Haha Kuemper, thats what you get for playing runescape!!! :p

What a marvelous day I've had!!

7. Saber

Heh, my best friend just gave me Dane Cook's Retaliation... I haven't listened yet, but I anticipate the greatness already :p

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Akkk, yah and now I'm hooked too. I started playing Rune Scape 4 days ago. (You might have noticed I haven't been on the boards as frequently) I just keep mining ore, smelting, and then crafting stuff and then running back again to do it all over. Why is all this repetition so fun?

9. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Ah, following curent trend, I too commit my Faerunic rambling to Creativity Surge. Go, read, comment!

10. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Aw, I didn't want to be a trend-setter. :bad: I just wanted to get all my ideas out there. When I got the party together I ended up with so much depth to the main character that it didn't seem fair to waste it by bottling it all up in my head while I played the game and then letting it just fade away afterward. It's even to the point where I RP where I go instead of just going everywhere as usual for me. I couldn't just let such a promising story lay untold. Out of the dozen (okay, only 9) planned parties I've got left, the only one with close to as much potential is "Tiax's Redemption"; even "Jaheira's Heartbreak" doesn't make the cut for tale-spinning.

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I see what you mean; I've been rp-ing my way through SOA, and my pallydin is spending too much time doing stupid things. Stoopid pally-din

12. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Yaaaaawn!

Hey guys. I'm back ... and awake. How is the babbling now?

13. Saber

Going way too quickly :p

I used to play runescape, but I stopped after the graphics change... the old graphics were far better.

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Hi Shrikant, I missed you. :wave:

Usually I can't be bothered writing down all my BG RPing. I never felt anyone here cared about what I thought the emotional breakdown of Anomen was or the creepiness of Jaheira coming on to me. *shudder* Trying to keep six priest types, only 2 of whom share an alignment, together without finding one blugeoned to death is interesting. Viccy is proving problematic, so next time she asks, "Shar, guide my hand!", Shar is going to guide her to the front lines and see how long her 42 hp last. :evil:

I ate meatloaf and mash potatos for supper. Yeah, it's a every-two-weeks thing. Taco sauce makes it so delish. :yum:

[What could possibly be creepy about Jaheira coming on to you? :p :grin: ] - Beren

[ February 16, 2006, 05:48: Message edited by: Beren ]

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well time for bed and another 3/4 of an antiobiotic pill for my cat. I'm getting good at holding down her front legs. The first week gave me a lot of scratches and holes in my fingers.

16. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

This is your captain speaking. We will commence our flight as soon as we have been towed to the correct runway. The cabin crew will now show a video of in-flight safety. We recommend that you pay attention, as the safety measures of this craft may differ from those of other planes you may have travelled in previously. We would also like to apologise to any terrorist on board for the images of planes safely landing shown in the video, in case they may hurt their feelings, or go against their beliefs. :p

17. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] :mad: Arrgh, I'm stuck with a bug in BG1 Tutu and there is no way to fix it, I'm so stuck :bang:
    Now I have to start a new game, but without Tutu.

I'm going so :doh: crazy about the resolution (and the pause-thingy too) :wail:

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i have so much to do. cant work up the inclination to do it though :/

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    So.... Jen is off to the healers once again. this time, they will banish the evil ME, add some hardware, and XP. and I am now on Cloudy the bloody useless piece of virus-ridden junk.

Much joy. expect v. little spam. at least I have a whole keyboard now...

20. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Hi Shrikant welcome back :)

/me hugs Ara pats her on the head and glares warningly at men fixing Jen, get it right or SP will start to haunt you we want our Ara back.. :lol:

EDIT: And on a happy dance note my broadband ariives next week :banana:

[ February 16, 2006, 12:45: Message edited by: DarkStrider ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.