1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #62

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    No being woken up properly when you've asked someone to "rocks" even more.

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Chev, hence why I am always late for school.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I'm a hamster. I just prefer coffee grains. And ground. And brewed.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] chevalier in the morning :grin:

I have so many ideas in my head, things I want to do. Problem is, I can't do half of them because they involve logic (if-then statements).

5. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    That was very funny :lol:

I finished Doom 3 (yay for me). It's not very good, unfortunately. As for the mind-blowing graphics, it's hard to tell how good or bad they are considering you cannot see ANYTHING for 99% of the game. A real shame.

Oh, and it's nowhere as requiring as it was advertised. It ran perfectly fine on my Athlon XP 2.2GHz, Radeon X700 Pro 128 Mb, and that was with details on Ultra High (despite the warning that this level requires 500 megs (!!!) of video RAM) and with Anisotropic filtering (FSAA does manage to drop the FPS to 40-something though, so I skipped that).

I found a wonderful mod for the game that recreates the original first episode of Doom using the Doom 3 engine! Unfortunately loading it crashes the game every time I try it :(

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I think my cats excude soporific of some sort, for I fell asleep thwe moment I cuddled Tarantino a few hours back.....

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Gah, it's been snowing like mad here for the last 6 hours. A true blizzard... and it still keeps going! :mommy:

8. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

On friday we build a small "swimmingpool" in the ice for our costaljaegers (marines) and on monday they'll be having a small swim in the icy sea. Too bad I won't be there to see it as my medic training starts then. On other news my computer screen broke down and now I' using a crappy screen from the early 90'ies. Oh well I'll be heading back to the garrison in an hour. Hopefully if all goes well I'll be on a leave again next week.

9. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Lizard in a blizzard!

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Tal, how much snow do you have so far? 6 hours of snowing isn't that bad, unless its extremely heavy... oh, how I wish New England got some snow. Maybe I could actually go skiing, then.

Wait, in a week, I am! Out to Montana, to Big Sky, for some kickass skiing and snowmobiling! Yippee!
    I have two week march vacation, but I'm only going for a week, methinks. Which means, I get to spend a week with my girlfriend when I get back! Yay! This vacation is going to kick some large asses!

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Some dork asked me to sell my clothes on RS today. Really. I got sick of people begging with the 'Buy u kite' message, so I stripped off all my armor, boots and jewelry and did my smelting in my normal clothes you get when you create your character. This jimhead starts begging, 'Buy u skirt'. I explain that it's not sellable because I can't take it off. It ended with the person caling me 'noob'. :smash: Idiots!

I've had to change eating tactics. Now, our big meal is lunch (noontime) instead of supper (evening time) to avoid the hassle of those boneheads upstairs.

12. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I think I know where everyone's sleep went: I slept from midnight to noon today. :grin: (And then spent the next hour-and-a-half catching up on what I'd missed. :bad: ) Meh. Off to see mom for a couple hours.
    :wave:

13. Arabwel

Media:
    I believe that my brain is rather insane.

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I shan't be online tomorrow so you'll all get some peace :lol:
    It's...Operation Day! :eek:

15. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    /me hits Shell's dramatic music key

boring day for me, i played hearts of Iron 2 instead of doing my assingments.

16. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Look at the cuddly one. :D

No match in in cuddliness for chev the hamster, though. :shake:

17. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

That's a big bunny.

Hangovers are a pain.

/me curls up with her water bottle.

Does someone want to read this article, then talk about it for my class tomorrow? Please??

18. Arabwel

Media:
    :outta: that thing is SCARY!

19. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

His name must be Harvey, normally he's invisble as well :lol:

Wabbit stew anyone?

20. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Take the bunny into class Lai. Then they'll all forget about the boring article and look at the big bunny instead :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.