1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #65

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Daie wrong holo-hugagram mate Ara has Antonio which means you have stolen Melanie Griffiths :eek: not Anna :lol:

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

curses! just came home from my final. i think i'm going to fail the class :bang: :sosad:

what a mood to have to study for my next exam.. it's tomorrow at 8am :bang:

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] /throws Daie a tennis ball

Go get it, boy! :lol:

There was a dime hiding under my monitor. :money: :2c:

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Morning DS, and all you spammers. Woke up to a dusting of snow here. :bang:

Offers hugs to Ara. Just hearing your name brings a warm fuzzy feeling that surrounds me in euphoria. (too far over the top?) Second try, Ara you are a good person and gosh darnit, people like you. Hope you are feeling better about yourself today Ara.

Fel, I hope your laptop is done today. If not, you have my permission to cast insect swarm in the shop. (probably better go out the door rather quickly afterwords) I would have said fireball, but we don't want to kill the laptop.

In other news I have today off and I have to work on my @^$#*^%$ truck yet again. :bang: I have cast greater restoration on it to no avail. Heal critical wounds did nothing either.

I want to play tennis with you Keump! :love:

5. DarkStrider

Hey Brallrock you need s summon mechanic spell problem with it is there's no guarantee how good the mechanic is ... 10% Good mechanic, 60% Average mechanic, 20% Bad mechanic and 10% the "indrawn breath I'm going rip you off and not fix it propely" mechanic.

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I'm afraid you need a Wish spell.

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Stayed home again, still wasn't feeling well. Unfortunately, my Tech class was going on a field trip for the entire day. We have 4 kids in the class, and one of them is my girlfriend, so I would have had an excellent time. Plus, I'm not able to go to Frisbee practice, which means it is unlikely I'll play in the game on friday.

*sigh* Feeling like crap sucks ass.

And not having anything you've eaten stay down for the last 52 hours sucks too. I'm hungry.

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    thankies, guys hugggles back*

Feeling marginally better now. Just have really sore eyes - having a crying fit after a month of not shedding a single tear HURTS.

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

lots i still dont know but im too damn tired to keep going on. going to have to sleep and hope for the best. good luck to me :/

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*Tears up* Kuemp, thank you so much for my tennis ball, I'm eternally grateful.

*Runs off to play tennis*

DS, Melanie Griffiths is a fine substitute.

*Sends Ara an Enriquogram, and takes the Kournikovagram*

11. Arabwel

Media:
    oooh, thanks Daie!

/me goes off to enjoy the 'grams in peace.

Do not disturb unless it is the end of the world, kthxplz. :p

12. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Well, I think I fixed my truck, but as this is an intermitant problem I wont be sure for a while. On the advice of a guy at the auto parts store, I changed the ground wire coming off my battery, and hopefully this has fixed the sometimes I wont start problem.

Glad to hear you are doing better Ara.

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wooo! Who got his very own copy of Oblivion ? That's right that's ye olde Ofelix! Weee :roll: :rolling:

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    :banana:
    I got Narnia for the PS2, and the Narnia DVD to watch :)

And....
    Dun Dun Dunnnnn!
    I got loads of old family photos to add to my collection, I found a new source :grin:

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I have to go make supper now.

Those KFC paper adverts are silly. Don't they know I don't eat chicken anymore!?

16. Arabwel

Media:
    I think i am once again sik - it's like the Niagra falls have relocated in my sinuses...

17. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I'm weak from no food, but my body doesn't want food. Damn, homework should be exciting... 2 days to catch up on. :bad:

18. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

And now it's time for another episode of...
    WEIRD THINGS I SAW ON THE BUS
    On the ride home today I spotted a place on the route that I never had before since I didn't have the luxury of having my nose buried in my laptop. The sign on the church-shaped building said, "The First Church of Christ, Scientist". Does that mean it's a church of Scientology? WTF?

On the laptop front: Didn't have time to check before school, but I went there as soon as I got home and checked SP. (Oh, how addicted I am to this place. :shake: ) Turns out they did start on it yesterday, but the one hour I was quoted was only representative of the "people working time" that I would be billed for, not the "computer working time". Apparently they've been backing up my laptop onto their imaging machine since last night! :eek:

So, still no laptop, and I would guess no laptop until late tomorrow or early Friday. :( But the thing that is probably going to piss me off the most later is that I walked out of there without even making a fuss! :rolleyes: But to console myself I'm having a large number of mozzarella sticks and some roast beef for my late lunch today. :yum:

Today's 'Murphy' coincides nicely with Shell's snoring poll...

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    It's grey, it's rainy, and it's cold here. :sosad:

And to make things worse, it's my week to drive the crappy car... :bang:

Yay for nothing. :rolleyes: :rolling:

20. DarkStrider

No Fel it's a different church more on them

In other news I'm still hiding from Shell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.