1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #66

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Pfft...happy Friday to you all, for me, it's "Hump-Day". Tonight and tomorrow night, and then I get my weekend. :aww:

On the plus side, I won a 2 night Las Vegas vacation from a stupid bridal show I was forced to go to. :banana:

That almost makes up for the 5 hours I wasted there, holding bags full of samples and catalogs. :rolleyes: :p

I'm on a roll here! First I won tickets to see 'V of Vendetta', then two more movies tickets from my work, and now this! :D Yay for winning stuff! :rolling:

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I came. I saw. I kicked those religion freaks off Alpha Centauri, baby. :grin: Clean reactors; gotta love 'em!

3. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Yeah baby, I got up in time to make the first page. Very good sleep today, rain always hepls me sleep.

4. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Yo Brallrock we meet again, glad you had a good snooze :)

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Saber, that does not sound like fun at all.

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ha! We "won" a weekend trip to some holiday resort. Of course it depended on the fact that we made a certain income. I can spot a time-share scam at about 5 words in. Very annoying getting a call telling you that you won a prize that is just another advertizing gimick.

7. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yeah, no kidding.

I hate when teh credit card companies call to ask me to buy more insurance (hospitalization, accidental death, loss of job...), or that they can reduce my interest when they really have no intention to do that...

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Ow, ow, ow, and ow. My feet hurt, but I can't really complain. One of the other players wrenched her ankle and was in pain on the floor for almost a full minute. But then she got back up and kept playing. :jawdrop: I wasn't sure what to think; either she was faking being in pain (or dramatizing), or she's one strong lady.

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    She sounds like an actress to me Fel.

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Incidentally, my ankle hurts, too. Managed to wrench it when.. standing actually. no idea how that happened, but hurt pretty good...

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Poor Ara *pat on head*

Hmm, I'm having such trouble sleeping atm. I haven;t been to bed, cos I went to bed yesterday at 12pm. Now I can;t sleep.

I sleep all day, and stay up all night. My plan of action is to wait until 8am, have a moring bath, and then nap in the tub. If I sleep in the tub (sans water), it'll be so uncomfortable that I'll only sleep for an hour or so, instead of all day.

Then, when I wake up, I can start my final revision for the ol' A Levels.

I've also got a final decision to make about what university I'm going to attend.
    Strangely, the one I like best is the one with the lowest grades, my original back-up.

Anyway, I'm going to feast upon a breakfast of olives and feta cheese, followed by lemon drizzle cake.

G'night (or morning?) guys.

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

It's been more than a week now, and Rogers still haven't yet deduced the 10 bucks of airtime I used from my account. Whatever, I don't mind. The weirdest part is that I stopped paying airtime for my calls when I asked them to change my active hardware for my old TDMA 5165...

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    What 66th? When this happened? Meehhhh!

being a set from 19h30 to 2h30 to do what? 1-2 minutes of film is kind of long but how the joy knowing you've create something good!

14. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Morning peeps what a lovely day, bright, shiny and RP :banana: :banana:

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You guys have got to quit spreading your compy probs around (except Fel since his was a fall).

My sound went all German dance music on me last night. Beeps and whistles instead of the regualr game sounds. I was playing Puzzle Pirates, icywtk. I figured, oh the soundcard is going pud. It's 5 y/o and from a cr@p store, so okay. After an hour of this, I get an error message that the compy has to shut down *NOW*. :mommy: It shut down and rebooted. The sound was normal. WTF? I'd gotten 2 separate virus messages of something called deleteme in my WINNT folder. I thought when EZvirus said it deleted it, it actually deleted it. :shame:

Better news, the crew I wanted to join on YPP finally asked me. My one, online friend (he's not a total moron) was also online last night and sent me an invite to job with the crew.

16. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

/gives Ara a hug cause she needs one and it was long time since he gave her a hug

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...that was a scare. I came home from work, and when I looked out the window, my dad's 4.5 foot deep pond was drained to about 10" of water and the dozen or so large goldfish were about to start running out of space. :eek: It looks like the water fall some how broke, and the pump had pumped all the water out around the pond... :eek: :bang:

And now I have to stay up until the water gets to a safe level...which might take 2 hours. :bang: :rolling:

18. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @Kitrax, you are now a hero to the gold fish. You saved their lives. :thumb: Isn't that worth some sacrifice? :)

19. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Bah!

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    thanks guy s`huggles back*

Cleaning is evil. Evil, I say, EVIL!

sister did tell me to not to worry about the mess, but then again, she has not seen the state of this place....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.