1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #66

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I'm in the same boat, but I haven't met Mrs. Gnarfflinger--or if I have, nobody told me yet...

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Gnarff, we just got to hope they didn't run off together :p

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Mrs Gnarff looks like Ofelix in a wig.

I smell a conspiracy...and dodgy perfume

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Weddings suck...they cost too much, all for one night of standing around looking pretty. :rolleyes:

And with that said...I must keep my fiance's eyes from ever seeing this. :p :rolling:

5. Daie d'Malkin

*Holds poster of a kitty in front of Kitrax's post*

Kawaii! Look at the kitty! The shiny wedding kitty! Not the stuff behind it, the kitty!

Chibi Daie to the rescue.

If life was chibi, it would be more fun.

*Runs away*

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Is this it, Daie? Not kitties or chibi, but still a very nice wedding scene.

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hmmm, the adds on the bottom of the page seem to missing and there is a link-server missing message there instead. I wonder if this is just my computer or if others see things the way I do.

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    WTF was that?!?! :skeptic:

I'm hungry..and aperently, the main SP site isn't working. :bad: :rolling:

9. Daie d'Malkin

Well, now we know Fel has a penchant for Furries....

Nah, that;s not it. Need kitties and Chibi *stomps chibi-foot*

10. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

:skeptic: Where have you been?
    <--Look at that. LOOK AT IT!! :shake:

Anyway, re-installing went just fine, but Goo is off now. I couldn't find the original download file, so I grabbed the stuff from the old drive and put it on there to install. But checking on the save, Alora is just fine but Goo has no name, no Bio, and no sounds assigned. And when I installed Revised Hell Trials, it gave me some 'parse warnings', whatever that means. I know what a parse error is, but a warning? Ooooh, scary. :rolleyes:

Some stuff to investigate in the morning, I guess. But for now... :sleep:

11. Dice

Media:
    Snowflakes snowflakes everywhere. We just got rid of all the snow and now I'm obsessed with making snowflakes.

12. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I couldn't get on all night, it only started working about ten minutes ago. Oh well, stuff happens.

@DoTW, you can't change your nick, I wont know how to find, besides, it is very cool.

@Fel, Glad the recovery goes so well.

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Boards worked, but the site didn't... due again to our server provider techs' screw-up. :mad:

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    May yhey be booted with the boots of Idot Removal for severe incompetence, thenm....

/me hugs everyone and

15. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Grr. Stupid Windows.
    I installed DX 9c yesterday (something I'd been postponing for ages - I was on 9b) in order to play the Homm5 demo. All dandy and good, but today Gimp stopped working. I fooled around a bit and traced the problem back to (of course) shared DLL conflict. I just got rid of the DX9 DLLs and replaced them with the GTK ones. Now Gimp works again, and god knows how long Windows will keep working before it goes beserk.
    The DLL system has GOT to go. It stinks. Badly.

16. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hey, did you guys know when you click the mouse wheel, you get a scrolly thingy that scrolls back to where you clicked your mouse? :grin:

Please don't squeeze the frosting.

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    WTF? :eek: :nuts: So you know I happen to have natural long hair.

Edit: Wow I've been reading some old Random Babbling Post, I've posted in the 16th?! Whha? I didn't recall posting that much back then.

Edit 2; While reading RBB 16th I came across my old Chevalier's Breath spell and Protection from Hangover That was classic :D

[ April 16, 2006, 16:44: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

18. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Okay, so I disappeared again. Happens a lot. I've only got 2 week until the end of the semester, then I'm taking an out of state trip. I need the break.

19. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

...all this vegetable world, appeared on my left foot...

20. Dice

Media:
    What, you got foot fungus Susipaisti ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.