1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #7

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Memento is a great film!

I'm soon gettin' Priscilla to see if its any good.

I really am out of ideas for movies :(

And i recently realized (once again!) that i'm obsessed with BG2 ToB and that its the best game there ever is.
    I just played IWD2 the second time. I just quit playing the first time through. Dunno why :rolleyes:

And now i'm really disapointed becouse it doesnt get near BG2 feeling. The graphics of the character are worse even if it was released 2 years after BG2. And where i'm now i dont use much tactics as well, at least compared ti BG where using a good tactic gave you victory almost every time. Here you just smash in and slaughter everything.
    And the feeling is knee-high compared to ToB.

Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal RULZ!!!!! :grin:

2. Sorcerer Of The South Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

The slayer in BG2 is awesome. Unless you let it kill everyone in your party when you first get it.

Then its even better!

3. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'm off for three days. Going to visit some relatives. I gotta take lots of books along.

Oh, btw, Happy Easter for everyone! :)
    *changes Easter Egg Morte wallpaper*

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Easter is from 'Easthru', some pagan goddess IIRC.

5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] No, no, Easter is from Easter Bunny which is some kind of giant nefarious humanoid rabbit that colors and hides chicken eggs in people's yards forcing them to hunt for them and find them before they spoil and start to smell the place up.

6. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

@mrjames
    Slayer is a little biscuit next to the might of nature Werewolf!!!
    I gave 2 of my characters ability of a slayer and attack me at once yet they failed without hurting me significantly(over 50%).
    Slayer is a pimp.

Of course i'm talkling abou my main PC with best items i could find and Shapeshifter rebalanced mod.

I tried dragon battles solo against him.
    I summoned 10 red dragons one after another to duel with my werewolf and they all died. Stoneskin makes wonders ;)
    I tried summoning 3 Firkraags at once and that gave me a little harder time :p But still i prevailed.
    Note that that was in Pirate town (3 chapter) and i was level 14 or something.

Almost too powerful. But its nice to see true power at work :D

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey Gothy - imagine this, final battle, Irenicus and all his demons are still alive, in a desperate attempy Ufut Basterd (my friends PC) cheats in a desperate attempt, however it activates the previous code he used adn summons a hostile Adalon, a hostile shadow dragon, a hostile fiirkraag, four more demons, Bhodi and five wolfweres, however this is his extremtly weak party of four...

The end

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well guys, after today I won't be posting until monday night at the latest... I am going Back Home, to the woodlands with no internet... yes, there are backwaters like that...

I can post for a few hours at work, don't worry.

But after today, no spa.... POSTS for a few days.

(Who, me, spam? NEVER :angel: )

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I have finaly done some serious gaming! Maybe my gaming dry spell is over...

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Depaara, people are already required to read the rules before they register, because clicking on the Agree button at the registration screen indicates their having read & agreed to all of the rules on SP... But I can only guess how many people actually do read the rules before they register. Probably around 5% or so.

11. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I read the rules. I hate boys and anything that's got something to do with them. Stupid idiots.

12. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] Eze are you ok? what did you mean by

13. Eze Gems: 24/31

I meant, what I meant.

Luckily no school tomorrow. YAY.

14. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Ahh. 13 (or was it 14)...what an age to be.

When I was that age, I was too busy with my Playstation to even think about girls. :D

Hardcore gamers, unite!

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Work-Out Advice of the day (from my Men's Health e-mail bulletin)

duhhhh

16. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Broadband. My God. Its quicker then I thought it would be. And I can go on the internet whenever i want. *muha*

Maybe now my connection will be quick enough to get a decent NWN multiplayer game.

17. Erebus Gems: 16/31

Has anyone notice that Marlon Brando looks like a toad?

18. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

My scanner is still dead. But now I have broadband, so I suppose I can live for a while longer.

Hmm. Today it got upto 33 degrees C where i was.

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My maths teacher thought triangles had four sides :hahaerr:
    My Biology teacher though he was a woman :confused:
    My form teacher thinks heaf tests are fun :sick:
    My German teacher thinks torturing people is fun :mommy:
    My IT teacher thinks I'm stupid when it comes to PC hardware :rolleyes:
    My history teacher is a red dwarf and next time I WILL undo her skirt :evil:

oh well, bad day today, at least I wasn't at school until another week or so and got half my warhammer painted now.

20. Eze Gems: 24/31

Well, actually I am too busy obsessing over two certain you-know-who's and that leaves no time for pathetic, idiotic, puny little boys. Ha.

*casts Shield to ward off the angry attacks of stupid teenage boys*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.