1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #70

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

the wheather here is dark, and murkey, but then again it is close to midnight.

i just found out that opera's got an Irc client in it, how cool is that?
    Very, yes i know

i kinda like talking tomyself sometimes, or well... it depends on the situation i guess. but the nice thing about talking to yourself is, that you know if you are listening to yourself or not

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Lrftovers are goood... as are smoothies.

MSN not working, however, is not.

3. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

mine is, trouble with your connection perhaps?

4. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Today started off all wrong...it was too early, and I couldn't find my bowl of cereal my dad brought up for me...so my first two hours at college I was very hungry! Got home and had lunch, went back for another two hours of the most mind numbingly boring lesson of music tech ever!...

..the weather put me in one of my thinking moods, and to tell you the truth there are a million things in my head at the moment I don't want to think about, but I ended up doing so, which made me feel horrible...luckily I cheered up this evening, but I miss my friends horribly...I want it to be summer so I can just hang out with them :(

5. Arabwel

Media:
    More like my comnputer being an utter ass and refusing to run most programs.

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I failed french in the Québec's Public education NOW that's pathetic huh? Oh wait I just didn't showed up to the final exam... that might explain a lot.

Anyway I'm eating fruits and drinking cranbery juice. Fresh Fruits my demise! my demise I tell you!

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

School is not cancelled for me tomorrow, despite the fact that all the roads around my house and the school are closed... damn headmaster will bring out the canoes and rafts if he has to to have school :rolleyes:

EDIT: Woohoo, no school!

[ May 16, 2006, 03:17: Message edited by: Saber ]

8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I really hope that everyone in New Hampshire is alright. My mother lives there, and though her property is alright, the basement of her bf's place flooded, and there's a lot of damage. Of course, they're not insured for flooding, which makes things worse.

Argh.

On the other hand, this time next week, I'll be on a flight to Athens.

9. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

You know, Lordi's Hard Rock Hallelujah video rocks.

Goodnight kids. Sweet dreams, lack of bedbug bitings, and other pleasantries.

Sleepy Chibi

10. Ofelix

Media:
    Oooooh Can I hide in your luggage Lai? Can I?

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ofelix, can you fold into a large backpack that's already packed with clothes and tools needed for on site work? If so, sure thing. :p

12. Arabwel

Media:
    Lordi in general rocks.

it can be surprisingly hard to get into a character's head after a long time away...

13. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Lordi is a bit boring, but by far the best Eurovision contestant I've seen in ages. Especially from Finland.

... Hard Rock Hallelujah beats Tipitii anyday. Despite some of the 60 year old people refusing to grow up still preferring Tipitii.

CMX is better than Lordi anyday.

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

/me does the no school dance

Woot!

T: Now, its Ollie with the Blaccuweather Forecast, Ollie?

O: ITS GON' RAIN.

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Curse you, Taza, for now I have Tipitii stuck in my head... *groans*

16. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Tsk, tsk. Arabwel has broken the rule just expressly presented in the first post of this thread. For shame. What should the punishment be I wonder?

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Ooops?

I blame the fact that it is Stupid O'Clock in the morning and I thought the post would be on page #4. shows I can't count...

18. Ofelix

Media:
    I am le tired and my back is aching, meh. Tomorow I shall have more exams, ach the joy I tell you the joy!

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Build a bridge out o' her? :hmm:

20. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Piggyback rides! :bigeyes: Giddyap, Ara! :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.