1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #74

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Oooh, those sound yummy!

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/me opens a pack of Jolt Cherry Bomb

Caffeine, anyone?

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

/opens a bag of Gummi sharks which visciously attack Colthrun's sour fizzy cola jellies and drink DotW's Jolt Cherry Bomb as a chaser

:D :D :D :D

I feel like the coffee addict at work when the coffee machine breaks down:

Whatdoyoumeanthere'snoconncection?Checktheplugontherouter.Powercyclethemodem.Wiggletheportslide.

:coffee:

5. Disciple of The Watch

Too... much... caffeine. Can't... stop... bouncing... around! :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    *invites DoTW to her very own ultra special Tramopoline Everywhere room.*

There ya go prince :D bounce until your crown goes crooked. Pass the jolt? I feel like bouncing too. Nothin' like rubber walls to make you feel safe. :roll: :rolling: :spin:

7. Disciple of The Watch

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

You're simply the best, my Princess! :D There's half a package of well-chilled Jolt left, help yourself, hun!

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Heeee! I'm gonna get an Ebony Shortsword and a Glass Shield from killing Indrano Verethi and that Dralor chick that shares her quarters on the Dren Plantation. This after hours of research into making sure that they were worthless for all of the quests in the game (Morrowind, BTW). Both are getting enchanted the next time I'm in Balmora, where I've stored the Soul Gems I stole from Galebdir during a Mages Guild quest. The shield is getting a Levitation enchantment (10 points for 20 seconds) so that I can finally reach stuff that you can't otherwise, and the sword is getting a Soul Stealing enchantment (75 second Soul Trap on strike).

Now, I've come up with a name for the sword courtesy of one of BG2's level drainers: Blackrazor. :evil: But I'm having a little difficulty thinking of a name for a shield that can levitate you. I know, boots would be better, and that was the first thing I thought of, but when I looked into it, Levitate is a rather high enchantment effect and boot enchantment levels just don't cut it. Now, of course there's the Boots of the Apostle, but those are a bit out of my way and I want something for in the meantime. Now if only I could think of a name... :hmm:

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I've been playing Morrowind on the X-box lately myself. Some things I'm learning now I could kick myself for not figuring out earlier...

Meanwhile, Hay is almost done until next month...

10. Arabwel

Media:
    you should name the shield the Flying Saucer! :alien: :D

11. Felinoid

Don't. The manual is spectacularly unhelpful in telling you the basics. Which is a little annoying seeing as they could have just added a paragraph before the stuff like Repairing, Alchemy, and Enchanting saying, "To do any of these things, just 'equip' the item you'll be using and the appropriate screen will come up." Sure, it can be deduced, but we're talking about the friggin' manual here; it's supposed to outright tell you these things, no matter how basic! I mean, it tells you forthrightly how to equip weapons and armor, or how to run instead of walk (which should be obvious given the mapping of a Run button :rolleyes: ), but they won't tell you other things? Bull.

12. Disciple of The Watch

Just save and ****ing kill them. If they're necessary the ****ing game will clearly let you know. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

13. Felinoid

There's necessary, and then there's necessary. Eydis Fire-Eye of the Balmora Fighters Guild isn't necessary to the main plot of the game (and thus you won't get the message about "threads of prophecy"), but she does give you over half a dozen quests. And then there's Piernette Beluelle, who I just delivered a bowl to: not even a faction quest, but definitely worth it for the reward she gives. If you like to go around killing people who could do things for you, that's fine. I don't. (At least, not with this character. :evil: )

14. Arabwel

Media:
    I finally have my pirate hat!

Arrr! :D

15. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

damn, have to go to work, i'm really hung over... might cut down on drinking soon though it's not very likely i have one month left of vacation, four months in total

other news is that i met a girl last night that i really like, and i'm going to a party which she will attain and that's super kewl

going to work now, bye bye people

16. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Yummy, I just finished a fluff-a-nutter! I love kid food.

In other news, my back is killing me, I had two very large patients last night.

17. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I think I really like my boots.
    And I think that being allergic to mugwort really sucks.
    Possibly I've been srinking too much :coffee: today.
    I'm still having some more. I'm not shuddering nearly enough yet.

Be still my restless caffeine induced hyperactive heart.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Try cheese or wheat.

I have another weird ouchie.

19. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    :hmm: ???cheese or wheat??? :confused:

???another weird ouchie???

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

kuemper probably had another of her freak accidents at home. :grin:

@Fel: about that flying shield of yours... how about the "Shield of the Windriders"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.