1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #74

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Of course I do have a cure, honey! It's called Blueberry. Very relaxing. :D

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Honey and blueberries? Sounds counter-productive... :p

My Intro to PCs class is getting a little harder...Today, we created a new partition, renamed it, put stuff in it, defraged it, and then deleted it. Wow. :rolleyes:

At least my instructor is cool. :rolling:

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Phew! My girlfriend is in Israel right now, and I was extremely worried, with what has been happening over there. But, I called her mother (my girlfriend is on the trip with 117 other Jewish teenagers, its not a family trip) yesterday, and she told me that instead of driving along the Lebanese border (their plan for two days ago) and staying up in the north (their original plan), they are in the farthest south they can be. Unfortunately, they still have to fly out of Tel-Aviv on thursday, but if Hesballah (sp) doesn't attack then, she should be completely safe. I was really worried about her, but luckily the chaperones on the trip knew when to get out. They tried to charter a plane to fly them out early, but no one would do it, so they're hoping that Tel-Aviv is safe on thursday.

:lol:

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I forgot to tell you all about the dream I had. I had to stay at my old house because M&D had no room. Well, termites had eaten the wall, so there were no walls; only structure. The outside was perfect. :nuts: And maggots were infesting the carpets - you could not avoid them. I woke up as my dreamself pulled a maggot out of my belly button.

I think it stemmed from the saffron rice I ate last night.

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Ouch, hope everything goes well, Saber. ;) Can imagine you're worried, but I'm sure she's in good hands. ;)

6. Disciple of The Watch

Nah.

Leaving for a two-weeks vacation tomorrow evening... I'm bringing my bro's old laptop (with Win ME... :sick: ) along, so I'll still have web access, to spread more randomness.

It certainly won't be a ****ing luxury. I like my job, but taking some time off truly will be welcome. Good part is that I'm still paid - 60% of my usual rate, but what the hell, it's worth it.

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Where you headed to?

Everywhere in America is hot right now, and I know you hate summer, so I don't suggest you travel below the border.

8. Disciple of The Watch

I'm still undecided. One thing is certain is that I'm going back to Taco Bell, Arby's and Wendy's. Maybe drop by Ottawa to see my nephew, and get my 3590 unlocked while I'm at it.

Just taking time to myself will be a good thing.

9. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Man am I messy, I just ripped out part of a wall that used to be a window, and now it is a doorway.
    Plaster dust, and the old blown in insulation everywhere, I am in serious need of a shower.

@DoTW, hope your vacation goes well, sounds like you are almost getting down to my neck of the woods. It is only about an hour from my house to Kingston.

Hope your girlfreind stays safe Saber, sounds like a nasty place to be right now.

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

What is with this heat? It's too hot to do anything outside, and I even sweat like politician on a polygraph machine sitting in an air conditioned house!

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hmmmm ... I thought you stopped eating blueberries, Prince. None-the-less , if you are serving them I'll have some ;) . I imagine that will sooth jumpy nerves pretty well.

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Through sheer luck I have found an awesome online deal over at orbitz.com for our honeymoon that will only cost about $1800 instead of the formerly $2800 that I was able to find last month.

But with my luck, when I go to buy the tickets tomorrow, the deal will be gone... :bad:

I could have bought them today, but when your money is dispersed between 4 accounts from 2 banks and one credit card, it's impossible to insta-transfer everything in to one account, and show up immediately. Oh well... :rolling:

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well, good luck with that Kit.

14. Disciple of The Watch

Most true, but once in a while, it doesen't hurt. When you can't spend one day without it, like I used to be, you know there's a problem. Moderation is the keyword here. Besides, you're special, you're my Spam Princess. :D

More seriously... things are different now. I have a job I like, and 99.9% chances are that I'm heading back to college in january (it'll be certainly more motivating than my current course...), so it's all good.

Really? If I get a new freakin' car by next summer, I have a couple of friends to visit in the U.S - I just might stop by.

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Am I the only person who plays online games instead of chatting constantly!?!? :flaming: You wanna talk? Use MSN, Yahoo, Blah messengers. Use email. Use the ****ing phone, but for god's sake - stfu about useless cr@p and do your ****ing job! :toofar:

16. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Inevitables can breed with humans? Hmmm... I wonder if iron golems can too. How do inorganic beings get pregnant? How does an inorganic mother deal with the swelling of her body... or how does an organic mother create inorganic pieces? The mysteries the getting bored enough to actually read through the Fiend Folio has laid before me. Inorganic and organic... I just don't know...

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Got to love the internet. You meet the wackiest people completly by chance...

18. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Says Ara... :lol:

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hey, I'm not wacky, I'm off my rocker! :p

20. Bassil Warbone Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] someone argue with me in the allys, I am so boured I cannot stand it :bad: . Please :angel:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.