1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #74

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

You're right for school... but I disagree for work - I actually like my job. Just today I did some bodywork repair and prepared the repaired body for paint, and I didn't saw the day fly by. The most unpleasent part was the bondo work. And the fiberglass work. These are the two parts I dislike the most. Paint was the best part - the custom color looked weird at first, but when I applied some ice pearl crystals... man, the finished product looked drop-dead gorgeous.

3. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Speaking of work, I should be already in bed if I want to be able to keep awake tomorrow in the office. Good night all! :wave:

4. Disciple of The Watch

My nephew looks just like his mother. Let's just hope he won't grow to become as dysfunctional as the rest of us...

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

/douses everyone with Gatorade

Wake Up Peeps!

:outta:

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am too cold to wake up! :(

give me hugs and :coffee: and I might :p

7. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I got your hug right here Ara, but they say that people who don't drink Coffee shouldn't make is. The best I can do is a knock off of Dr. Pepper...

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You poor lass...I eat there two or more times a week... :yum: :love:

Everyone I know says I should be 400 LBs from all the fast food I eat, but they all underestimate my metabolism! :evil: I could eat at McDonald’s (yuck) for breakfast, Del Taco for lunch, Arby's for dinner, and Wendy's for a 2am snack every day for a week, and I wouldn't gain a pound. I know from experience...that's what I ate when I was stuck in Denver, CO for a week. If anything, I felt lighter once I got back home. :eek:

There's a fairly large lady at my work that tells me she'd kill for my metabolism when she sees me with my typical order from Arby's: a large roast beef sandwich, a 'regular' RB sandwich (meat added to the large to make a full 1LB of meat), a large curly fry, small order of cheese sticks, and a 44oz Mt. Dew. :yum: :rolling:

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Arbys? :confused:

is that like a twinkie or something?

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Arby's

YPP is Yohoho Puzzle Pirates.

/flings a frisbee into the crowd

11. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Last night I dreamt of The Purple Plague to which the only cure was death, systematical. And of our little primate ancestors, who used to live in our house; how playful they were with a huge smile on their faces. I was one of the people of the river, but we seldom changed anymore, or went into the water, although my kin could still breathe under the waves. And of these old lechers of men with caged birds who watched movies about rainforests and would be the ruin of us all.

Man, what dreams I sometimes see! :D

12. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

/me catches the frisbee and deftly throws it back

Any idea on how to jump-start a bicycle?

13. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Easy. Remove the saddle and jump on the bike.

...or maybe that was jump-startling...

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    A twinkie?!?!? How could I order a roast beef sandwich off/out of a twinkie?!? :skeptic:

You obviously live in an uncivilized country...either that, or a country where it's a sin to eat a cow. :eek: :rolling:

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Sorry, never hearda Arby's here :p

16. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Ohh the people I encounter with my work! :flaming:

I mean why do people have to be so cynical all the time! Is niceness or even politeness too much to ask?

What's bugging people these days?

17. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Yeah whatever, what on earth or arbies or twinkies for that matter?

18. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    A new gem!!

19. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Off camping for the night, on the hottest day possible!...and on Thursday we're off to Swansea and on Friday my sis graduates with her first (from Swansea)! :D ....she's too smart, but she deserved it with all the work she put in, at times its been quite painful watching her push herself so hard :bad:

20. Disciple of The Watch

Or no one had the balls to buy a franchise and start an Arby's in his corner of the world.

Speaking of which, I had a diet pretty similar to your own yesterday... two large roastbeef sandwiches, a large curly fries and not one, but TWO 44 oz Coke Zero. :yum:

Before calling me a pig, keep in mind I didn't eat anything except that yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.