1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #74

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Enagonios, what sort of work do you want to do at Deutsche Bank?

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

To put it simply...well, they already put it simply, maybe I should explain it instead. New blood needs all the help they can get to get better and 'make it'. Those who have passed their prime, in age if not comedy, get regularly ignored because they won't have as much time left to perform. Being "too good" also means that you'll be passed up because of the belief that you could win anywhere, when in reality it just means that you will get continually refused on the premise that you could win anywhere. Sort of ironic, isn't it? :rolleyes:

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Is that the one place you *did* look HB? :shake:
    Hehehe...it's the lad's fly Harby! Geeze.

I actually can't take credit for that one. I stole it from the files that you download to help in the learning process while reading 'Dreamweaver 8 Unleashed'...don't ask me what the surfer dude has to do with webdesign. :p :rolling:

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

He's made so much cash from his online e-commerce site that he has retired at 26 and can spend his whole life at the beach. All because he spent a mere $1,000 on legal copy of Dreamweaver.

6. Kitrax

Media:
    Dreamweaver isn't $1000...it's $400. Studio 8 is the one that costs $1000 (but with it you get Dreamweaver 8, Flash Professional, Contribute, and Fireworks.

If you create a good site that brings in money, and have time to wrte a book that's bigger than the bible...then you deserve to retire on a beach at age 26! :thumb:

I just wish I thought of it first, and had the knowledge to help me out. :p :rolling:

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Thanks for the familial ups, Fel. :thumb:

The in-laws have returned. :outta:

My toe's healing well. I can walk normally with only a twinge of pain.

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well, we just spent the last of our grocery money on pizza. Good thing my husband gets paid on thurs.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I just spent mine on Coke Zero and Jolt Cola :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Can't live without sweet caffeine.

Although I should cut it down, I need a new ****ing truck, mine is good for the junkyard, and my wallet is pretty thin. :wail: :wail: :wail: :wail:

10. Dice

Media:
    I'm jealous - my local grocery store was out of coke zero today so I had to settle for another sugar-free pop. It's just not the same.

11. Kitrax

Media:
    Coke and all of it's flavors are gross...same goes for Pepsi and all it's flavors. If it can take the tarnish off of a coin, it doesn't belong in your gut! :nono:

Mt. Dew on the other hand is clearly the sweet nectar of the gods and belongs in everyone's gut! :thumb: :rolling:

12. Dice

Media:
    Ha! This coming from a guy who hates cheesecake!

13. Disciple of The Watch

I'm always willing to share some of the dark gold with my Spam Princess. :D

You're ****ing kidding. Mountain Dew... that's ****ing disgusting! I'd rather never ever drink caffeine in my entire life than drink that dishwashing water.

/me pukes my guts out at the thought of Mt. Dew

Ha! Well said! :thumb:

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I agree DotW! Mt. Dew over Coke?!

Pah.

Viva la Cherry Coke!

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ick ick ick.

My jaw hursts something wicked and I know the reason - a very ebil tooth. thankfully I have a dentist's appointment for the 14th... because of another tooth.

but this one hurts more :(

16. Disciple of The Watch

Coke Zero for me, but Coke anyway. Death to Mt. Dew!

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

And what's worse is the dentist will fix whatever tooth s/he thinks is best, not the one that's causing the most pain. :grr:

I've noticed I'm not posting as much. Things in the gaming fora are getting repeatable (imo) and I've killed the RP threads.

Hubby bought himself and me box versions of YPP because we can play it offline and it has a cute single-player story arc. We each have a free, one month subscription and created pirates on one of the subscription-only oceans. Things are so cheap when you don't have to save for doubloons!

As for this stupid arguing over what soda pop is better - at least you guys can buy your poison of choice! Pepsi has to be imported here because of a labor union and no one in this stinking province drinks Mt. Dew but me! :flaming: :deadhorse:

18. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Henry Weinhard's root beer is the only soda worth drinking on a regular basis. Too bad I can't get it here, and have to settle for Stewart's. As for all the rest, I find them quite disgusting.

19. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Dr. Pepper, thats the stuff you could live on. Pity they banned it her is Australia. Have only had one can in about 7 years. Still dont know why they banned, it was good stuff.

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Damn I need to tidy up my room, if not mother will be very unpleased . It's not because there is only 1 meters square of visible floor that the room needs to be clean, okay MAYBE but still I can manage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.