1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #75

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

No, it wasn't easy. I take solace to know at least the cat is suffering no more.

The good point is that I still have my own big black cat, and my bro still has his own resident siamese - it was the stray cat that my bro took in seven years ago that was sick.

I might get another cat, though - maybe the Flame Point siamese, it has piqued my interest, or maybe another Chocolate Point, like my bro. Either that or a Rex Devon - they look so cool.

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My fridge is filled with glorious food! :banana:

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I just physically labored all day... a pretty big accomplishment considering its summer. Moved a ****load of dirt around and mowed a lawn. I'm going to sleep like a rug tonight.

By the way, how do rugs sleep?

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Just done lowering my Dakota... chucked three inches, it looks better already. Now, to stash the dough for buying new wheels...

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Flat or rolled, man :hippy:

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31

They lie down. :hahaerr:

*cough*

Where was I? Oh yes...

Snootchie bootchies! :nuts:

7. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Where are these Cheese burgers that were discussed on the previous page? I'm hungry...

8. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I'm so glad my summer job is almost over, if it wasn't for all my sweet and beautiful female co-workers I'd never had made it through a single day. I tip my hat to those girls... I'm going to miss them when I have to go back to college.

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Oooohh, the cat's eaten them.

I just paid for a sloop. In another couple days, I will start my own crew. It's on a subscription ocean (Cobalt), so we'll see what happens when my free month runs out.

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sorry about your cat DoTW. I try not to think about how much longer I'm going to have mine - who just walked into the bedroom as I typed this.

My little son just started walking today! (Aug 3) He was so darn proud of himself that he spent most of the day practicing his new skill and screeching with happiness.

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    oooh, that is awesome Dfly! :D nesxt thing you know, he is imitating the banana :p :banana:

12. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I'm going on holidays!
    :banana: :hippy: :spin:

13. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Going back to Spain Colthrun?

14. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

And so it shall come to pass that the day will come when Colthrun must travel to a far away land where computers do not work. And there shall be much sorrow, for his fellow travellers of the astral world shall miss him terribly.

But too, there shall be rejoice. For this will mean that his fair (yet masculine) skin shall be caressed by the warming rays of the sun, and refreshed by the waters of the sea. And thus it shall get darker, and smoother, and so shall Colthrun become as beautiful (in a VERY masculine way) as God has first intented when making him.

:p

Yup, going on holidays to Spain today, and my brother kindly informed me that his PC broke down two days ago. That means no internet connection for two entire weeks! :eek:

*shivers*

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Eeeek! :eek: I pity you, Colthrun!

16. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Going to be a long night tonight. Had a large amount of coffee and V and I am wired.
    Going to listen to as many of my RHCP albums as I can. Gotta love em :D :hippy:

17. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    My sister's come to visit us from Australia. She's a major pain. I guess it could be the age difference, or the fact that we've changed so much and she's still seeing us as her far younger siblings and not adults. But if for nothing else it's just that we live on totally different planets, no make that different solar systems...

18. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    :banana: Yay!

That is all.

19. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Tired! :sleep:

That is all.

20. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

4 cds down, many more to go. :roll: :rolling: :spin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.