1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #79

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hehe... passed my final driver's license. What a nice first b-day gift...

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Happy Birthday DotW and congrats on the passing, guess that's 2 reasons for :banana: and :beer:

3. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Happy birthday and congrats, DotW. Oh, and go a little easy on the :beer: if you're driving. :)

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    WOOHOO!!! Happy Birthday Prince. :banana: :banana:
    and congrats on the drivers license. Get too drunk and too happy :hippy: and enjoy your gifts friend :roll:

5. Disciple of The Watch

Hehe, well, it's tuesday, and I'm not a week drinker. But friday, on the other hand... we're gonna make a smog so dense a foggy day in London will look like a clear day! :hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:

And I don't drink and drive - that's plain stupid. When drunkeness arises, walking is the solution. What's better than trying to walk straight and yell obscenities and absurdities? :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

Thanks y'all. Until the weekend, this will have to do, however... SoBe for everyone!

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Happy birthday, you pothead. :D

:beer:

Many a cheer. :D I might drink something to you tonight. :D

7. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Warm enough is warm enough when there is at least +5'C warm. So for how long does it dip below that?

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Well, it never dips below 5 C during the day in the part of the North Island that I live in, but it would certainly get colder than that in the central North Island, given that it snows down there.

9. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I killed a wasp :)

Fun

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah Happy Birthday! Alchool! Woooo!

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Happy Birthday DoTW, and congrats on the license!

Off to work for another night in hell, it has been so busy lately.

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Good to hear. Then I doubt it's cold enough for oil to freeze. Engines do not really love to run cold and dry, you know.

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hey, happy birthday DotW! This is about the time that I returned to the boards from a 6 month hiatus last year... I remember it being the day before Disciple's birthday...

:thumb:

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm freezing my a** there, who opened the windows MEH!

15. Dice

Media:
    Where are you freezing your patootie, Flix?

16. Disciple of The Watch

Cheers, guys. :heh: a SoBe to everyone's health, and four to Brallrock's.

And Princess, since this is a special evening, how 'bout getting out "the" key, and celebrate by drinking SoBe and game till we drop dead? I've been dying to see this new room built in the SPAM castle...

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Happy Birthday--um, um, Whoever. I just read it but can't remember now. I guess memory is the first thing to go with age. I lose more of mine when others age too...

18. Dice

Media:
    *pulls out "the key"*

ohhh, look how it sparkles...The night is young prince, lets have some fun :D :D . Here, you can start with this -

*presents a lavish 3 tier birthday cake*

19. Disciple of The Watch

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

The day just keeps on getting better and better... :D :D :D :D

Come, Princess, the room beckons. Hopefully there's a good stash of caffeine in there...

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    This sucks...Jessica decided to have one of those "lets try something new for dinner" nights last night. :mommy:

I'm not sure what it was *supposed* to be, but it looked similar to a pizza...but tasted like a wet shoe...which, according to her, is what it's supposed to taste like. What ever it was, it made me sick. :bang: I hate trying new things. :nono:

On the bright side, my new DSL line is up and running. Yep, 1.5Mbps all to myself! :D Saddly, that's the fastest DSL that's offered here. :( A buddy of mine has an 8Mbps connecton...but he can see the company's hub building from his house. I live on the side of the Salt Lake Valley that, 20 years ago, no one thought would ever be developed; so they didn't build any hubs out here. If you go just up the road a bit, you can't even get DSL. The funny thing is, more people live on the West side now...stupid East side snobs. :bad: :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.